Bluetooth Service Used to Send Files from Samsung Phone
What Bluetooth service is used for sending files from cell phone to laptop?
If you send a picture file or other files from your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone, using the "Send via Bluetooth" option, the "PIM Item Transfer" service will be use as shown in this tutorial:
1. Establish the Bluetooth connection between your ThinkPad laptop and your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone.
2. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Pictures". You will see all picture files stored on your cell phone.
3. Select "PartyPhoto.jpg" and run "Send > via Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
4. Confirm the selected picture and select "MYLAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop.
5. One your laptop, when the transfer is done, you will see the "PIM Item Transfer Notification" message from the Bluetooth icon in the system tray area showing up:
PIM Item Transfer notification File "PartyPhoto.jpg" was received from device "MYPHONE" and saved in folder "C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\". Click here to open the folder.
See the picture below:
2014-02-06, 7779👍, 2💬
Can I disable Windows service "ClipBook" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ClipBook" - Enable...
How to remove BacsTray.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
How to add a program into the startup folder? If you find an interesting program that you want to ad...
Can I remove startup application "UpdaterUI.exe - Networks Associates Common User Interface" to spee...
What is the file extension .VOB (DVD-Video Object or Versioned Object Base)? .VOB is the file extens...