Bluetooth Service Used to Send Files from Cell Phone
What Bluetooth service is used for sending files from cell phone to laptop?
If you send a picture file or other files from your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone, using the "Send via Bluetooth" option, the "PIM Item Transfer" service will be use as shown in this tutorial:
1. Establish the Bluetooth connection between your ThinkPad laptop and your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone.
2. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Pictures". You will see all picture files stored on your cell phone.
3. Select "PartyPhoto.jpg" and run "Send > via Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
4. Confirm the selected picture and select "MYLAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop.
5. One your laptop, when the transfer is done, you will see the "PIM Item Transfer Notification" message from the Bluetooth icon in the system tray area showing up:
PIM Item Transfer notification File "PartyPhoto.jpg" was received from device "MYPHONE" and saved in folder "C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\". Click here to open the folder.
See the picture below:
2014-02-06, 7344👍, 2💬
What is the startup program "fsquirt - fsquirt.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remove it to spe...
Can I disable Windows service "Remote Procedure Call (RPC)" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
Removing Trojan Vundo with FixVundo.exe from Symantec 1. Downloaded FixVundo.exe from http://securit...
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Dialup ZCast" to speedup my computer and reduce...
How do I improve the touch sensitivity on my PC 1. Adjust the pen and touch settings in the Control ...