Sending MS Outlook Appointment from Laptop to Cell Phone
How to send an Outlook Appointment entry from my laptop to my cell phone using the Bluetooth connection?
If you have an appointment entry or meeting entry in your MS Outlook Calendar on your laptop, you can save it as .vcs file and send it to your cell phone:
1. On your laptop, run Outlook and open the calendar item of "Sales Meeting".
2. Click "Save as" and select "vCalendar Format (*.vcs)" format.
3. Save the contact in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\Sales Meeting.vcs
4. On you cell phone, select "MYLAPTOP" and run the "Browse Device" command in "Options" menu.
5. Select "Sales Meeting.vcs" and run the "Get" command in "Options" menu.
6. When the transfer is done, the contact is save on your laptop.
2014-11-03, 3093👍, 1💬
How to add a program into the startup folder? If you find an interesting program that you want to ad...
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleXEClrAgent" to speedup my computer? Third party application ser...
Can I disable Windows service "usnsvc.exe: Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" to speedup ...
Can I remove startup application "ApacheMonitor.exe - Monitor Apache Servers" to speedup my computer...