Sending MS Outlook Appointment from Laptop to Cell Phone
How to send an Outlook Appointment entry from my laptop to my cell phone using the Bluetooth connection?
If you have an appointment entry or meeting entry in your MS Outlook Calendar on your laptop, you can save it as .vcs file and send it to your cell phone:
1. On your laptop, run Outlook and open the calendar item of "Sales Meeting".
2. Click "Save as" and select "vCalendar Format (*.vcs)" format.
3. Save the contact in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\Sales Meeting.vcs
4. On you cell phone, select "MYLAPTOP" and run the "Browse Device" command in "Options" menu.
5. Select "Sales Meeting.vcs" and run the "Get" command in "Options" menu.
6. When the transfer is done, the contact is save on your laptop.
2014-11-03, 3151👍, 1💬
How to remove DVDLauncher.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce secur...
How to remove QLBCTRL.exe from startup program list? If you want to remove QLBCTRL.exe from the star...
Can I remove startup application "SynTPEnh.exe - Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements" to speedup my comp...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wan...