Browse Windows 7 Music Files on Cell Phone
How do I browse music files located on my Windows 7 computer from my Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone?
If your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone is connected to your Windows 7 computer, you can browse Windows 7 music files from your phone use these steps:
1. Connect your Windows 7 system to your cell phone with Bluetooth radio.
2. On your Windows 7 computer, copy a music file, NorthRiver.mp3, to "C:\Users\joe\Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder".
3. On your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone, go to "Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth > My Devices". You will see "NEW_LAPTOP" is listed as connected.
4. Click on "NEW_LAPTOP". You will see a list of shared files from the Windows 7 computer. NorthRiver.mp3 is in the list.
5. Click on "NorthRiver.mp3" to get the music file.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-02-23, 3997👍, 0💬
Signing in on my computer that doesn't run 8 works just fine. So must be windows eight that is causi...
How can I tell the number of CPU or logical processors on my Windows Server 2016? To find out how ma...
Can I disable Windows service "WLANKEEPER" to speedup my computer? Windows service "WLANKEEPER" - Pr...
What is "Human Interface Device Access" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Human Interface De...
What are Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons? Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...