Making a User as Admin on Windows 10
How to make a user as an admin on Windows 10?
Making a user as an Administrator on Windows 10 is not so easy. You need to follow these steps:
1. Login in as an admin user.
2. Click "Start > Settings > Accounts". you will see the "Accounts" screen.
3. Click "Family & other users" link from the left menu, you will see all local users listed.
4. Click "fyicenter", you will the option "Change account type" showing up.
5. Click "Change account type".
6. Change account type from "Standard user" to "Administrator".
7. Click "OK" button.
2016-02-05, 886👍, 0💬
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk...
What is the startup program "Persistence Module - igfxpers.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remo...
How to review Internet Explorer (IE) add-on or Browser Helper Object (BHO) tools on Windows XP with ...
What is Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE)...
How to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2? If you want to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2, you should follow ...