Disable Services with 'msconfig.exe' on Windows 7
How to disable services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7?
If you want to disable a service the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7, you can follow these steps:
1. Enter "msconfig.exe" in the Start button search box. Then click "msconfig.exe" in the suggested match list.
2. Click "Services tab" and select the service you want to disable, for example, "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
3. Uncheck the checkbox next to "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
4. Uncheck the checkbox next to other services you want to disable.
5. Click the "Apply" button.
6. Click "OK" button to save changes. You will see message box:
You may need to restart your computer to apply these changes. Before restarting, save any open files and close all programs.
7. Click "Exit without restart" button. You can restart the system later.
The picture below shows how to disable a service on System Configuration tool, msconfig-exe:
2016-07-05, 3771👍, 0💬
How to see all startup applications on your Window system? If you want see all startup applications ...
Where to find information about what processes are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wa...
How to set up Internet Explorer 8, or IE 8? After downloading Internet Explorer 8. or IE 8, you shou...
What is a DSL modem? A DSL modem is a device that is used to interface your computer and the DSL lin...
What files are used by Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? How Alexa Toolbar is...