Disable Services with 'msconfig.exe' on Windows 7
How to disable services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7?
If you want to disable a service the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7, you can follow these steps:
1. Enter "msconfig.exe" in the Start button search box. Then click "msconfig.exe" in the suggested match list.
2. Click "Services tab" and select the service you want to disable, for example, "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
3. Uncheck the checkbox next to "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
4. Uncheck the checkbox next to other services you want to disable.
5. Click the "Apply" button.
6. Click "OK" button to save changes. You will see message box:
You may need to restart your computer to apply these changes. Before restarting, save any open files and close all programs.
7. Click "Exit without restart" button. You can restart the system later.
The picture below shows how to disable a service on System Configuration tool, msconfig-exe:
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Services Tutorials
2016-07-05, 5871👍, 0💬
What is AcroIEHelper.dll - DLL file - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHe...
Can I disable Windows service "Broadcom ASF IP monitoring service v6.0.3" to speedup my computer? Wi...
What is "Health Key and Certificate Management" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Health Key...
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...
What is "Lenovo Hotkey Client Loader" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Lenovo Hotkey Client...