Disable Services with 'msconfig.exe' on Windows 7
How to disable services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7?
If you want to disable a service the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7, you can follow these steps:
1. Enter "msconfig.exe" in the Start button search box. Then click "msconfig.exe" in the suggested match list.
2. Click "Services tab" and select the service you want to disable, for example, "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
3. Uncheck the checkbox next to "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
4. Uncheck the checkbox next to other services you want to disable.
5. Click the "Apply" button.
6. Click "OK" button to save changes. You will see message box:
You may need to restart your computer to apply these changes. Before restarting, save any open files and close all programs.
7. Click "Exit without restart" button. You can restart the system later.
The picture below shows how to disable a service on System Configuration tool, msconfig-exe:
2016-07-05, 1072👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "Directcd.exe - Roxio DirectCD Application" to speedup my computer ...
Can I remove startup application "SynTPEnh.exe - Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements" to speedup my comp...
What are default background services on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Wind...
What is "Storage Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Storage Service" service related...
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as CGI on Windows systems? If you have followed our...