Disable Services with 'msconfig.exe' on Windows 7
How to disable services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7?
If you want to disable a service the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7, you can follow these steps:
1. Enter "msconfig.exe" in the Start button search box. Then click "msconfig.exe" in the suggested match list.
2. Click "Services tab" and select the service you want to disable, for example, "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
3. Uncheck the checkbox next to "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
4. Uncheck the checkbox next to other services you want to disable.
5. Click the "Apply" button.
6. Click "OK" button to save changes. You will see message box:
You may need to restart your computer to apply these changes. Before restarting, save any open files and close all programs.
7. Click "Exit without restart" button. You can restart the system later.
The picture below shows how to disable a service on System Configuration tool, msconfig-exe:
2016-07-05, 4046👍, 0💬
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce sec...
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
What is smss.exe process - Windows NT Session Manager? Process smss.exe is part of Windows system. I...
What is "Remote Access Connection Manager" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Remote Access C...
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as a loaded module on Windows systems? If you have ...