Disable Services with 'msconfig.exe' on Windows 7
How to disable services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7?
If you want to disable a service the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7, you can follow these steps:
1. Enter "msconfig.exe" in the Start button search box. Then click "msconfig.exe" in the suggested match list.
2. Click "Services tab" and select the service you want to disable, for example, "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
3. Uncheck the checkbox next to "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
4. Uncheck the checkbox next to other services you want to disable.
5. Click the "Apply" button.
6. Click "OK" button to save changes. You will see message box:
You may need to restart your computer to apply these changes. Before restarting, save any open files and close all programs.
7. Click "Exit without restart" button. You can restart the system later.
The picture below shows how to disable a service on System Configuration tool, msconfig-exe:
2016-07-05, 889👍, 0💬
.VOB File Name Extension - DVD Video Object Files .vob is the file name extension for DVD-Video Obje...
What are the commonly used background processes on Windows systems? A background process is a progra...
A collection of 7 tutorials on Internet connections with wireless routers covering: What are require...
Can I disable Windows service "Protected Storage" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Protected...
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...