Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE) 7
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7?
Starting home page is a very important setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7. It determines the first Website you will see each time you start Internet Explorer (IE). There many ways this starting home page setting will be changed:
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Web-based applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below:
2007-02-08, 12275👍, 0💬
Everytime when connect a USB device the volume lowers by 80% It happen with Soundblaster Audigy SE a...
How to remove REFIEBAR.DLL - Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for I...
How to review Internet Explorer (IE) add-on or Browser Helper Object (BHO) tools on Windows XP with ...
How to block popup ads in Mozilla FireFox 2? If you are getting a lots of popup ads, and want to blo...
I have a problem wiht the Drivers Video Card, I have a laptop HP dv6448se and the video card are a N...