Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE) 7
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7?
Starting home page is a very important setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7. It determines the first Website you will see each time you start Internet Explorer (IE). There many ways this starting home page setting will be changed:
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Web-based applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Internet Explorer Tutorials
2007-02-08, 13320👍, 0💬
.VOB File Name Extension - DVD Video Object Files .vob is the file name extension for DVD-Video Obje...
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...
What is "McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "McAf...
How to create your PHP configuration file, php.ini? If you have followed our Installing PHP Engine t...
Can I disable Windows service "ASP.NET State Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ASP.N...