Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE)
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE)?
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Webbased applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below .
2007-02-08, 10453👍, 0💬
What is "Windows Biometric Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Windows Biometric Serv...
Can I remove startup application "ssdiag.exe - Diagnostic Traces Sonic Shared Driver Component" to s...
What is shdocvw.dll DLL file - Shell Doc Object and Control Library? DLL shdocvw.dll is the Microsof...
What is HelpHost.exe - Microsoft Help Center Hosting Server? HelpHost.exe is the executable binary f...
How to edit Mozilla FireFox configuration file? Mozilla FireFox has a configuration file that contro...