Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE)
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE)?
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Webbased applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below .
2007-02-08, 10246👍, 0💬
How to install Apache server on Windows systems? If you followed our downloading Apache server tutor...
What is "Office Software Protection Platform" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Office Softw...
How to configure a wireless router? Usually, wireless routers are shipped with a default configurati...
Can I remove startup application "UpdaterUI.exe - Networks Associates Common User Interface" to spee...
What is Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE)...