Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE)
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE)?
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Webbased applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below .
2007-02-08, 10689👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
Can I remove startup application "DSentry.exe - Dell DVDSentry" to speedup my computer and reduce se...
Splitting/Joining MPEG Files with mpgtx "mpgtx" offers a function to split a large MPEG file into sm...
What is "ASP.NET State Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "ASP.NET State Service" ser...