Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE)
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE)?
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Webbased applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below .
2007-02-08, 10604👍, 0💬
Understanding HelpSvc.exe, "Microsoft Help Center Service" - part of the "Help and Support Center" a...
What is the file extension .VOB (DVD-Video Object or Versioned Object Base)? .VOB is the file extens...
Why don't my playlists work on my new computer? An entry in a playlist uses a "relative path" to ide...
What is "IP Helper" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "IP Helper" service related to iphlpsvc...
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...