Download and Install Dependency Walker on Windows 8
How to download and install Dependency Walker on Windows 8? I want to try Dependency Walker on my computer.
If you want to download Dependency Walker on Windows 8 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to http://www.dependencywalker.com/.
2. Click the "Download Version 2.2.6000 for x86 (Windows 95 / 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 8) [610k]" link and save the download ZIP file as C:\fyicenter\depends22_x86.zip.
3. Unzip C:\fyicenter\ProcessExplorer.zip to C:\fyicenter\depends22 folder.
4. Double click on C:\fyicenter\ProcessExplorer\depends.exe to start Dependency Walker. You see the Dependency Walker screen with no content.
5. Click "File > Open" menu. And open C: C:\fyicenter\depends22\depends.exe.
The module dependency tree of depends.exe is displayed as shown below:
2016-12-30, 396👍, 0💬
How to install Apache server on Windows systems? If you followed our downloading Apache server tutor...
How to add a program into the startup folder? If you find an interesting program that you want to ad...
How much memory can I free up by disabling unnecessary Windows services? If you are buying a new com...
How to remove RealPlay.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
What are the commonly used background processes on Windows systems? - Part II Continue from Part I. ...