Download and Install Dependency Walker on Windows 8
How to download and install Dependency Walker on Windows 8? I want to try Dependency Walker on my computer.
If you want to download Dependency Walker on Windows 8 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to http://www.dependencywalker.com/.
2. Click the "Download Version 2.2.6000 for x86 (Windows 95 / 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 8) [610k]" link and save the download ZIP file as C:\fyicenter\depends22_x86.zip.
3. Unzip C:\fyicenter\ProcessExplorer.zip to C:\fyicenter\depends22 folder.
4. Double click on C:\fyicenter\ProcessExplorer\depends.exe to start Dependency Walker. You see the Dependency Walker screen with no content.
5. Click "File > Open" menu. And open C: C:\fyicenter\depends22\depends.exe.
The module dependency tree of depends.exe is displayed as shown below:
2016-12-30, 260👍, 0💬
Using Columnar as the layout for a form as shown in the previous tutorial is good to enter new recor...
What is the startup program "Persistence Module - igfxpers.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remo...
Can I remove startup application "DSAgnt.exe - Dell Support Agent" to speedup my computer and reduce...
How to remove msmsgs.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
What is "SPP Notification Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SPP Notification Servic...