Download and Install Dependency Walker on Windows 8
How to download and install Dependency Walker on Windows 8? I want to try Dependency Walker on my computer.
If you want to download Dependency Walker on Windows 8 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to http://www.dependencywalker.com/.
2. Click the "Download Version 2.2.6000 for x86 (Windows 95 / 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 8) [610k]" link and save the download ZIP file as C:\fyicenter\depends22_x86.zip.
3. Unzip C:\fyicenter\ProcessExplorer.zip to C:\fyicenter\depends22 folder.
4. Double click on C:\fyicenter\ProcessExplorer\depends.exe to start Dependency Walker. You see the Dependency Walker screen with no content.
5. Click "File > Open" menu. And open C: C:\fyicenter\depends22\depends.exe.
The module dependency tree of depends.exe is displayed as shown below:
2016-12-30, 1379👍, 0💬
How to use sc.exe command to create a new service? If you want to create a new service, you can use ...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Server 2012? I want to learn how to use Windows Server 2012...
Can I disable Windows service "Infrared Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Infrared M...
How to remove WZQKPICK.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...