Downloading and Installing Alexa Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Alexa Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://download.alexa.com/index.cgi.
2. Click the Download Toolbar button.
3. Save the file to \temp directory. The default file name is AlexaInstaller.exe
4. Close all IE browser windows.
4. Double click on the file name, AlexaInstaller.exe. The Alexa Toolbar Setup dialog box shows.
5. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
6. Start IE browser again. And visit http://windows.fyicenter.com/. You will see an extra toolbar showing up
on your browser window. See the screenshot below:
2007-02-08, 11386👍, 0💬
What is "Lenovo Hotkey Client Loader" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Lenovo Hotkey Client...
How to configure PHP execution environments? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, yo...
How to remove realsched.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
Understanding HelpSvc.exe, "Microsoft Help Center Service" - part of the "Help and Support Center" a...
What is BTStackServer.exe Process - Bluetooth Stack COM Server? Process BTStackServer.exe is the Blu...