Downloading and Installing Alexa Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Alexa Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://download.alexa.com/index.cgi.
2. Click the Download Toolbar button.
3. Save the file to \temp directory. The default file name is AlexaInstaller.exe
4. Close all IE browser windows.
4. Double click on the file name, AlexaInstaller.exe. The Alexa Toolbar Setup dialog box shows.
5. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
6. Start IE browser again. And visit http://windows.fyicenter.com/. You will see an extra toolbar showing up
on your browser window. See the screenshot below:
2007-02-08, 11033👍, 0💬
What is YTBSDK.exe - Symantec YTB Status Server - Norton Internet Security? YTBSDK.exe is installed ...
Can I disable Windows service "ClipBook" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ClipBook" - Enable...
Downloading and Installing vStrip "vStrip" is one the most powerful DVD ripper and VOB file processi...
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Yahoo Toolbar adds som...
Windows Vista Security basics - Understanding security and safe computing - Update Windows automatic...