Downloading and Installing Alexa Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Alexa Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://download.alexa.com/index.cgi.
2. Click the Download Toolbar button.
3. Save the file to \temp directory. The default file name is AlexaInstaller.exe
4. Close all IE browser windows.
4. Double click on the file name, AlexaInstaller.exe. The Alexa Toolbar Setup dialog box shows.
5. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
6. Start IE browser again. And visit http://windows.fyicenter.com/. You will see an extra toolbar showing up
on your browser window. See the screenshot below:
2007-02-08, 11926👍, 0💬
How to install Mozilla FireFox 2? If you followed our "Download FireFox 2 tutorial", you can read th...
What is "Net.Msmq Listener Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Net.Msmq Listener Adap...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show view? I have created a macro that displ...
What is NicConfigSvc.exe process - Internal Network Card Power Management Service? Process nicconfig...
What files are used by Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? How Alexa Toolbar is config...