Downloading and Installing Alexa Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Alexa Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://download.alexa.com/index.cgi.
2. Click the Download Toolbar button.
3. Save the file to \temp directory. The default file name is AlexaInstaller.exe
4. Close all IE browser windows.
4. Double click on the file name, AlexaInstaller.exe. The Alexa Toolbar Setup dialog box shows.
5. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
6. Start IE browser again. And visit http://windows.fyicenter.com/. You will see an extra toolbar showing up
on your browser window. See the screenshot below:
2007-02-08, 10813👍, 0💬
windows.fyicenter.com offers a large collection of tutorials and frequently asked questions on Windo...
Please can someone tell me which serial I need to use for WIndows 8 RC? Installation worked but now ...
Can I remove startup application "DSentry.exe - Dell DVDSentry" to speedup my computer and reduce se...
Where are Apache server log files located? If you have followed our Apache Server Installation tutor...
A collection of 8 tutorials on Internet connections with DSL modems covering: What are required to u...