Downloading and Installing Alexa Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Alexa Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://download.alexa.com/index.cgi.
2. Click the Download Toolbar button.
3. Save the file to \temp directory. The default file name is AlexaInstaller.exe
4. Close all IE browser windows.
4. Double click on the file name, AlexaInstaller.exe. The Alexa Toolbar Setup dialog box shows.
5. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
6. Start IE browser again. And visit http://windows.fyicenter.com/. You will see an extra toolbar showing up
on your browser window. See the screenshot below:
2007-02-08, 11642👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Performance Logs and Alerts" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
What is the startup program "Intel Graphics Accelerator Helper - igfxtray.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...
I'm trying to upload pictures from my Samsung camera and Windows 8 keep saying "Something went wrong...
How to install FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla FireFox 2 add-on that provides FTP client functions on ...
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Dialup ZCast" to speedup my computer and reduce...