Install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? I have the SP1 file downloaded.
If you have the Windows 7 SP1 file downloaded, you can follow this tutorial to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Run the downloaded file, windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe or windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe. You see the installation introduction screen.
2. Click on "Next" to continue. You see the installation start screen.
3. Click on "Install" to start the installation. You see the installation progress screen.
4. Wait for the installation to finish. You see the Windows shutdown screen.
5. Wait for the computer to restart. You see the Windows 7 SP1 configuration progress message
6. Wait for the configuration to finish. You see the installation finish screen.
The picture below shows you how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2020-12-27, 17994👍, 5💬
Setting Passwords in ZIP Files 1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" d...
What is the startup program "Persistence Module - igfxpers.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remo...
I don't know if this is a Windows Problem or an HP problem. HP says windows. But anyhow I have a bra...
Can I remove startup application "Directcd.exe - Roxio DirectCD Application" to speedup my computer ...
What happens if you entered the wrong Passkey on your cell phone? If the Passkey you entered on your...