Install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? I have the SP1 file downloaded.
If you have the Windows 7 SP1 file downloaded, you can follow this tutorial to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Run the downloaded file, windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe or windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe. You see the installation introduction screen.
2. Click on "Next" to continue. You see the installation start screen.
3. Click on "Install" to start the installation. You see the installation progress screen.
4. Wait for the installation to finish. You see the Windows shutdown screen.
5. Wait for the computer to restart. You see the Windows 7 SP1 configuration progress message
6. Wait for the configuration to finish. You see the installation finish screen.
The picture below shows you how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Tutorials
2021-05-23, 40391👍, 7💬
How to change the Bluetooth device name on your Windows XP system? If you want to change the Bluetoo...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Batch File? I want to learn everything about Windows Batch ...
Can I disable Windows service "NICCONFIGSVC" to speedup my computer? Windows service "NICCONFIGSVC" ...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 7 scheduled tasks? Here is a collection of tutorials on ...
What are Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons? Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...