Install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? I have the SP1 file downloaded.
If you have the Windows 7 SP1 file downloaded, you can follow this tutorial to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Run the downloaded file, windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe or windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe. You see the installation introduction screen.
2. Click on "Next" to continue. You see the installation start screen.
3. Click on "Install" to start the installation. You see the installation progress screen.
4. Wait for the installation to finish. You see the Windows shutdown screen.
5. Wait for the computer to restart. You see the Windows 7 SP1 configuration progress message
6. Wait for the configuration to finish. You see the installation finish screen.
The picture below shows you how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2017-09-20, 348👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "DLG.exe - Modem Digital Line Detection" to speedup my computer and...
I have a problem wiht the Drivers Video Card, I have a laptop HP dv6448se and the video card are a N...
A collection of 24 tutorials on removing Windows startup programs to gain performance and reduce sec...
What are Download Program Files (DPF) for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Download Program Files (DP...
What is the startup program "QuickSet MFC Application - quickset.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can ...