Install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? I have the SP1 file downloaded.
If you have the Windows 7 SP1 file downloaded, you can follow this tutorial to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Run the downloaded file, windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe or windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe. You see the installation introduction screen.
2. Click on "Next" to continue. You see the installation start screen.
3. Click on "Install" to start the installation. You see the installation progress screen.
4. Wait for the installation to finish. You see the Windows shutdown screen.
5. Wait for the computer to restart. You see the Windows 7 SP1 configuration progress message
6. Wait for the configuration to finish. You see the installation finish screen.
The picture below shows you how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2017-09-20, 3831👍, 0💬
Why do I have to keep reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire Collection that came with my HP lapto, Window...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows PowerShell? I want to learn everything about Windows PowerS...
How to remove DVDLauncher.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce secur...
How do I move my library to a new computer? You must perform multiple steps before and after moving ...
Can I disable Windows service "ClipBook" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ClipBook" - Enable...