Install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? I have the SP1 file downloaded.
If you have the Windows 7 SP1 file downloaded, you can follow this tutorial to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Run the downloaded file, windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe or windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe. You see the installation introduction screen.
2. Click on "Next" to continue. You see the installation start screen.
3. Click on "Install" to start the installation. You see the installation progress screen.
4. Wait for the installation to finish. You see the Windows shutdown screen.
5. Wait for the computer to restart. You see the Windows 7 SP1 configuration progress message
6. Wait for the configuration to finish. You see the installation finish screen.
The picture below shows you how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2017-09-20, 1144👍, 0💬
What is a slide master? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you create differen...
Failed to connect to a windows service. Windows could not connect to windows all user install agent ...
Summary of suggested services settings for Windows XP Pro SP1 system - Part III Continue from Part I...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page ...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 8 startup programs? Here is a collection of tutorials on...