Install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? I have the SP1 file downloaded.
If you have the Windows 7 SP1 file downloaded, you can follow this tutorial to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Run the downloaded file, windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe or windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe. You see the installation introduction screen.
2. Click on "Next" to continue. You see the installation start screen.
3. Click on "Install" to start the installation. You see the installation progress screen.
4. Wait for the installation to finish. You see the Windows shutdown screen.
5. Wait for the computer to restart. You see the Windows 7 SP1 configuration progress message
6. Wait for the configuration to finish. You see the installation finish screen.
The picture below shows you how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2017-09-20, 1446👍, 0💬
What is shdocvw.dll DLL file - Shell Doc Object and Control Library? DLL shdocvw.dll is the Microsof...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide? I want to have clickable links to help...
What is the startup program "QuickSet MFC Application - quickset.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can ...
How to verify if your system is connected to the wireless network? Windows system has two commands "...
Every time I open Internet Explorer a bar pops up saying that it is runner with out add ons. I check...