Install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? I have the SP1 file downloaded.
If you have the Windows 7 SP1 file downloaded, you can follow this tutorial to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Run the downloaded file, windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe or windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe. You see the installation introduction screen.
2. Click on "Next" to continue. You see the installation start screen.
3. Click on "Install" to start the installation. You see the installation progress screen.
4. Wait for the installation to finish. You see the Windows shutdown screen.
5. Wait for the computer to restart. You see the Windows 7 SP1 configuration progress message
6. Wait for the configuration to finish. You see the installation finish screen.
The picture below shows you how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Tutorials
2021-05-23, 40181👍, 7💬
Can I disable Windows service "OracleMTSRecoveryServic e"to speedup my computer? Third party applica...
What is the startup program "CyberLink MediaLibray Service - CLMLSvc_P2G8.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...
How do I know which version of Internet Explorer (IE) is on my computer? If you want to know which v...
What is lsass.exe process - LSA Shell (Export Version)? Process lsass.exe is the Local Security Auth...
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface? Sometimes applications may encoun...