Windows 10 Update - Check for Updates
How to check for updates on Windows 10?
You can follow this tutorial to check for updates on Windows 10:
1. Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
2. Go to "Settings > System & Security > Windows Update". You see the current update status of your Windows system.
3. Click on "Check for updates" link on the left. You see the checking progress.
4. Wait for the checking to finish. You see a list of available updates for you to install
5. Windows 10 will download and install all updates automatically for you. It may take a long time to finish the process, if you missed a lots of updates.
6. Restart your computer to apply the updates.
2017-11-03, 518👍, 0💬
A collection of 8 tutorials on Internet connections with DSL modems covering: What are required to u...
Can I disable Windows service "EvtEng" to speedup my computer? Windows service "EvtEng" - Intel Even...
What is NetZero Toolbar - United Online NetZero dialup toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?...
What is service "wuauserv" and library "wuauserv.dll" on Windows Vista? "wuauserv" is a system servi...
Why I am getting the "Why did my PC restart?" message? After taking the quick setup information, you...