Windows 10 Update - Check for Updates
How to check for updates on Windows 10?
You can follow this tutorial to check for updates on Windows 10:
1. Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
2. Go to "Settings > System & Security > Windows Update". You see the current update status of your Windows system.
3. Click on "Check for updates" link on the left. You see the checking progress.
4. Wait for the checking to finish. You see a list of available updates for you to install
5. Windows 10 will download and install all updates automatically for you. It may take a long time to finish the process, if you missed a lots of updates.
6. Restart your computer to apply the updates.
2017-11-03, 596👍, 0💬
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as CGI on Windows systems? If you have followed our...
Can I remove startup application "msmsgs.exe - Microsoft Messenger" to speedup my computer and reduc...
What is yt.dll - DLL File - Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser? yt.dll is installed as part of the Yahoo! ...
What is "WMI Performance Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WMI Performance Adapter"...
How to remove issch.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security ri...