Windows 10 Update - Check for Updates
How to check for updates on Windows 10?
You can follow this tutorial to check for updates on Windows 10:
1. Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
2. Go to "Settings > System & Security > Windows Update". You see the current update status of your Windows system.
3. Click on "Check for updates" link on the left. You see the checking progress.
4. Wait for the checking to finish. You see a list of available updates for you to install
5. Windows 10 will download and install all updates automatically for you. It may take a long time to finish the process, if you missed a lots of updates.
6. Restart your computer to apply the updates.
2017-11-03, 225👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "YahooMessenger.exe - Yahoo Instant Messenger" to speedup my comput...
How to start sc.exe command to create, delete and manage Windows services? sc.exe is a command line ...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
How set up "live tv" in Windows Media Center on Windows 7? If you have TV tuner installed on your co...
Can I disable Windows service "Google Updater Service" to speedup my computer? GoogleUpdaterService....