Windows 10 Update - Check for Updates
How to check for updates on Windows 10?
You can follow this tutorial to check for updates on Windows 10:
1. Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
2. Go to "Settings > System & Security > Windows Update". You see the current update status of your Windows system.
3. Click on "Check for updates" link on the left. You see the checking progress.
4. Wait for the checking to finish. You see a list of available updates for you to install
5. Windows 10 will download and install all updates automatically for you. It may take a long time to finish the process, if you missed a lots of updates.
6. Restart your computer to apply the updates.
2017-11-03, 260👍, 0💬
Please can someone tell me which serial I need to use for WIndows 8 RC? Installation worked but now ...
What is "CNG Key Isolation" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "CNG Key Isolation" service rel...
What is PIM? What is a PIM Item, What is PIM Item Transfer? What is PIM? PIM stands for Personal Inf...
Can I disable Windows service "EvtEng" to speedup my computer? Windows service "EvtEng" - Intel Even...
What is DOS? DOS stands for Disk Operating System. There are two variations of DOS: PC DOS produced ...