Windows 10 Update - Check for Updates
How to check for updates on Windows 10?
You can follow this tutorial to check for updates on Windows 10:
1. Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
2. Go to "Settings > System & Security > Windows Update". You see the current update status of your Windows system.
3. Click on "Check for updates" link on the left. You see the checking progress.
4. Wait for the checking to finish. You see a list of available updates for you to install
5. Windows 10 will download and install all updates automatically for you. It may take a long time to finish the process, if you missed a lots of updates.
6. Restart your computer to apply the updates.
2017-11-03, 646👍, 0💬
Checking FTP Server Log File If you look the settings, you will find out that the log file is locate...
How to use sc.exe command to create a new service? If you want to create a new service, you can use ...
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
Can I disable Windows service "Spectrum24 Event Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Sp...