Windows 10 Update - Check for Updates
How to check for updates on Windows 10?
You can follow this tutorial to check for updates on Windows 10:
1. Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
2. Go to "Settings > System & Security > Windows Update". You see the current update status of your Windows system.
3. Click on "Check for updates" link on the left. You see the checking progress.
4. Wait for the checking to finish. You see a list of available updates for you to install
5. Windows 10 will download and install all updates automatically for you. It may take a long time to finish the process, if you missed a lots of updates.
6. Restart your computer to apply the updates.
2017-11-03, 120👍, 0💬
Everytime when connect a USB device the volume lowers by 80% It happen with Soundblaster Audigy SE a...
How to tell Apache server to transform (rewrite) URL? Assuming that you have your Apache server runn...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleJobSchedulerXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application...
Can I remove startup application "SynTPEnh.exe - Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements" to speedup my comp...
What are the commonly used background processes on Windows systems? A background process is a progra...