Remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually?
To remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually, you can these instructions given by Microsoft:
1. Reboot your computer. This will force the worm into a known configuration where it can be stopped.
2. Using task manager, look for any of the following process names and kill them if present:
Update.exe Winzip.exe scanregw.exe WINZIP_TMP.exe "Winzip Quick Pick.exe"
3. Delete the following files if present on your system:
C:\WINZIP_TMP.exe %windir%\WINZIP_TMP.exe %windir%\system32\Winzip.exe %windir%\system32\Update.exe %windir%\system32\scanregw.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Winzip Quick Pick.exe"
4. Using regedit, delete the following registry value:
'ScanRegistry' under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ( Contents will look like: scanregw.exe /scan)
5. Reboot your computer, and using Task Manager, verify that none of the processes mentioned above are running.
2017-12-26, 448👍, 0💬
A collection of 24 tutorials on removing Windows startup programs to gain performance and reduce sec...
How set up "live tv" in Windows Media Center on Windows 7? If you have TV tuner installed on your co...
How to edit Mozilla FireFox configuration file? Mozilla FireFox has a configuration file that contro...
Can I remove startup application "realsched.exe - Real Player RealNetworks Scheduler" to speedup my ...
What is "Windows Biometric Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Windows Biometric Serv...