Remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually?
To remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually, you can these instructions given by Microsoft:
1. Reboot your computer. This will force the worm into a known configuration where it can be stopped.
2. Using task manager, look for any of the following process names and kill them if present:
Update.exe Winzip.exe scanregw.exe WINZIP_TMP.exe "Winzip Quick Pick.exe"
3. Delete the following files if present on your system:
C:\WINZIP_TMP.exe %windir%\WINZIP_TMP.exe %windir%\system32\Winzip.exe %windir%\system32\Update.exe %windir%\system32\scanregw.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Winzip Quick Pick.exe"
4. Using regedit, delete the following registry value:
'ScanRegistry' under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ( Contents will look like: scanregw.exe /scan)
5. Reboot your computer, and using Task Manager, verify that none of the processes mentioned above are running.
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 8 Security Tutorials
2017-12-26, 3015👍, 0💬
How do I move the licenses for the songs that I purchased from an online store to my new computer? T...
What is causing the HTTP 403 (Forbidden) error when running PHP scripts with PHP CGI configuration? ...
A collection of 12 tutorials on creating, deleting and managing Windows services: What is a Windows ...
Can I disable Windows service "InstallDriver Table Manager" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
How to configure your system for DSL Internet connection? Once your DSL modem is connected to your s...