Remote Login Permission on Windows Server 2016
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows Server 2016?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of user in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2018-10-08, 659👍, 0💬
What is Shockware Flash Object - Download Program Files (DPF)? Shockware Flash Object is a Download ...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 8 scheduled tasks? Here is a collection of tutorials on ...
Can I remove startup application "DSAgnt.exe - Dell Support Agent" to speedup my computer and reduce...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Associates Task Manager" to speedup my computer? Third party ...
What files are installed by Yahoo! Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Whenever an Interne...