Remote Login Permission on Windows Server 2016
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows Server 2016?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of user in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2018-10-08, 1051👍, 0💬
How to remove BTTray.exe from startup program list? If you are not using any bluetooth devices, you ...
UpdateUI.exe at startup ,how to remove it Actually, you should keep UpdaterUI.exe as a startup, beca...
What is "McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "McAf...
Can I remove startup application "SynTPLpr.exe - TouchPad Driver Helper Application" to speedup my c...
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7? Starting home page is a very i...