Remote Login Permission on Windows Server 2016
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows Server 2016?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of user in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2018-10-08, 754👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "SynTPLpr.exe - TouchPad Driver Helper Application" to speedup my c...
Can I disable Windows service "COM+ Event System" to speedup my computer? Windows service "COM+ Even...
How to install PHP engine on Windows systems? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, y...
What is a slide master? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you create differen...
Can I disable Windows service "Smart Card Helper" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Smart Car...