Remote Login Permission on Windows Server 2016
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows Server 2016?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of user in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2018-10-08, 480👍, 0💬
How to setup a HP laptop computer? I want to buy the new HP laptop computer on sale at Best Buy for ...
How to download and install JDK (Java SE Development Kit) 6? If you want to download and install JDK...
What is the installed program "Windows SDK Signing Tools" on my Windows 7 computer? Why it is not vi...
How to remove quickset.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
What is the startup program "Alps Pointing Device Driver - Apoint.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can...