Remote Login Permission on Windows Server 2016
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows Server 2016?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of user in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2018-10-08, 705👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Why did my PC restart?" message? After taking the quick setup information, you...
Can I remove startup application "realsched.exe - Real Player RealNetworks Scheduler" to speedup my ...
How to download Mozilla FireFox 2? If you want to try Mozilla FireFox 2, you can follow this tutoria...
I have a field in a MS Access form that is a foreign key pointing to another table. Can I use a comb...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..