Remote Login Permission on Windows Server 2016
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows Server 2016?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of user in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2018-10-08, 406👍, 0💬
How to add a password to stop other people editing my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
What are default background services on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Wind...
.VOB File Name Extension - DVD Video Object Files .vob is the file name extension for DVD-Video Obje...
How much memory can I free up by disabling unnecessary Windows services? If you are buying a new com...
I don't know if this is a Windows Problem or an HP problem. HP says windows. But anyhow I have a bra...