Remote Login Permission on Windows Server 2016
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows Server 2016?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of user in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2018-10-08, 1283👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "ApacheMonitor.exe - Monitor Apache Servers" to speedup my computer...
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Dialup ZCast" to speedup my computer and reduce...
How to increase the remote login limit on Windows 10? By default, Windows 10 only allows 1 remote lo...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wan...
What Is the VIDEO_TS Folder or Directory on a DVD-Video (Movie) Disc? On a DVD-Video disc, usually a...