Remote Login Permission on Windows Server 2016
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows Server 2016?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of user in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2018-10-08, 189👍, 0💬
A collection of 39 tutorials on understanding and managing Windows startup programs: What is a start...
What is Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Windows Live Toolbar offers some ni...
What is the HP Software Installation step doing during Windows 7 initial set up? If you bought a new...
How to download ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...
How to publish HTML documents to your local Apache server? If you followed our Apache server install...