Remote Login Permission on Windows Server 2016
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows Server 2016?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of user in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2018-10-08, 143👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Remote Procedure Call (RPC)" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
What is the startup program "Intel Graphics Accelerator Helper - igfxtray.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...
What are Exploit-ObscuredHtml Trojan Web Pages? If you have McAfee VirusScan installed, sometimes yo...
How to verify IIS configuration for PHP scripts? If you have followed our Configuring IIS for PHP Sc...
What is "SMS Agent Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Agent Host" service related t...