Remote Login Permission on Windows Server 2016
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows Server 2016?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of user in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2018-10-08, 283👍, 0💬
A new tab called "Boot" is added in "msconfig" tool on Windows Vista and Windows 7. What is this "Bo...
Can I remove startup application "DVDLauncher.exe - CyberLink PowerCinema Resident Program" to speed...
How to use sc.exe command to delete an existing service? If you want to delete a service created by ...
What is the file extension .IFO on a DVD-Video disc? .IFO is the file extension used on a DVD-Video ...
How to install Apache server on Windows systems? If you followed our downloading Apache server tutor...