Do not scan these files or locations. Use this option to select any files and folders that you don't want Windows Defender to sc
Do not scan these files or locations. Use this option to select any files and folders that you don't want Windows Defender to scan.
Open Windows Defender by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Defender.
2. Click Tools, and then click Options.
3. Under Advanced options, select the check box next to each option that you want to use.
4. If you do not want Windows Defender to scan certain areas of your computer, under Do not scan these files or locations, click Add.
5. Browse to the files or folders that you do not want to scan, and then click OK. Repeat this step for each file or folder that you do not want to scan.
6. When you have finished selecting advanced options, click Save. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2009-04-07, 4999👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "YahooMessenger.exe - Yahoo Instant Messenger" to speedup my comput...
Can I disable Windows service "EvtEng" to speedup my computer? Windows service "EvtEng" - Intel Even...
How to uninstall Yahoo! Install Manager? If you want to remove Yahoo! Install Manager from your syst...
Can I remove startup application "ssdiag.exe - Diagnostic Traces Sonic Shared Driver Component" to s...
How to download ActivePerl 188.8.131.520? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...