Export List of Services on Windows 8 Services Console
How to export a list of all services on my Windows 8 System? I want to same them in a file.
You can export a list of all services on your Windows 8 system using the Services tool as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login as an administrator and start the Services console as described in the previous tutorial.
2. Select "Services (local)" in the left pane. Then click "Action > Export List..." in the menu. You will see "Export List" dialog box showing up.
3. Locate a folder where you want to save the list of services and enter a file name like services.txt.
4. Click "Save" to save the list of services.
5. Open the file "services.txt" you just saved, you will see a list of all services on your Windows 8 system:
See the picture below:
2016-12-06, 694👍, 0💬
How set up "live tv" in Windows Media Center on Windows 7? If you have TV tuner installed on your co...
windows.fyicenter.com offers a large collection of tutorials and frequently asked questions on Windo...
How to download ActivePerl 18.104.22.1680? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...
What files are installed by Yahoo! Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Whenever an Interne...