Export List of Services on Windows 8 Services Console
How to export a list of all services on my Windows 8 System? I want to same them in a file.
You can export a list of all services on your Windows 8 system using the Services tool as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login as an administrator and start the Services console as described in the previous tutorial.
2. Select "Services (local)" in the left pane. Then click "Action > Export List..." in the menu. You will see "Export List" dialog box showing up.
3. Locate a folder where you want to save the list of services and enter a file name like services.txt.
4. Click "Save" to save the list of services.
5. Open the file "services.txt" you just saved, you will see a list of all services on your Windows 8 system:
See the picture below:
2016-12-06, 354👍, 0💬
What is Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE)...
product key for adding features to windows 8 The product key you require is MBFBV-W3DP2-2MVKN-PJCQD- ...
What is the startup program "CyberLink Virtual Drive - VirtualDrive.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? C...
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface? Sometimes applications may encoun...
What are Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons? Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...