Export List of Services on Windows 8 Services Console
How to export a list of all services on my Windows 8 System? I want to same them in a file.
You can export a list of all services on your Windows 8 system using the Services tool as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login as an administrator and start the Services console as described in the previous tutorial.
2. Select "Services (local)" in the left pane. Then click "Action > Export List..." in the menu. You will see "Export List" dialog box showing up.
3. Locate a folder where you want to save the list of services and enter a file name like services.txt.
4. Click "Save" to save the list of services.
5. Open the file "services.txt" you just saved, you will see a list of all services on your Windows 8 system:
See the picture below:
2016-12-06, 518👍, 0💬
Why my Windows XP generates a PIN code for Bluetooth connection? If you try to connect to a new Blue...
What is GoogleUpdaterService.exe - Google Updater Service? GoogleUpdaterService.exe is binary file o...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 8 and how to manage them? I wan...
What is tfswctrl.exe process - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component? Process tfswctrl.exe is the Driv...
What is service "AeLookupSvc" on Windows Vista? "AeLookupSvc" is a system service with the display n...