Export List of Services on Windows 8 Services Console
How to export a list of all services on my Windows 8 System? I want to same them in a file.
You can export a list of all services on your Windows 8 system using the Services tool as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login as an administrator and start the Services console as described in the previous tutorial.
2. Select "Services (local)" in the left pane. Then click "Action > Export List..." in the menu. You will see "Export List" dialog box showing up.
3. Locate a folder where you want to save the list of services and enter a file name like services.txt.
4. Click "Save" to save the list of services.
5. Open the file "services.txt" you just saved, you will see a list of all services on your Windows 8 system:
See the picture below:
2016-12-06, 253👍, 0💬
Checking FTP Server Log File If you look the settings, you will find out that the log file is locate...
Can I remove startup application "RealPlay.exe - RealPlayer Tray Bar Application" to speedup my comp...
Can I remove startup application "Directcd.exe - Roxio DirectCD Application" to speedup my computer ...
What is yinsthelper.dll - DLL File - Yahoo YInstHelper Module? yinsthelper.dll is the Yahoo YInstHel...
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system? Installi...