Export List of Services on Windows 8 Services Console
How to export a list of all services on my Windows 8 System? I want to same them in a file.
You can export a list of all services on your Windows 8 system using the Services tool as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login as an administrator and start the Services console as described in the previous tutorial.
2. Select "Services (local)" in the left pane. Then click "Action > Export List..." in the menu. You will see "Export List" dialog box showing up.
3. Locate a folder where you want to save the list of services and enter a file name like services.txt.
4. Click "Save" to save the list of services.
5. Open the file "services.txt" you just saved, you will see a list of all services on your Windows 8 system:
See the picture below:
2016-12-06, 383👍, 0💬
What are Exploit-ObscuredHtml Trojan Web Pages? If you have McAfee VirusScan installed, sometimes yo...
How do I move the licenses for the songs that I purchased from an online store to my new computer? T...
What is "Remote Desktop Services UserMode Port Redirector" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is ...
Can I remove startup application "WZQKPICK.exe - WinZip Quick Pick" to speedup my computer and reduc...
What are Download Program Files (DPF) for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Download Program Files (DP...