Export List of Services on Windows 8 Services Console
How to export a list of all services on my Windows 8 System? I want to same them in a file.
You can export a list of all services on your Windows 8 system using the Services tool as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login as an administrator and start the Services console as described in the previous tutorial.
2. Select "Services (local)" in the left pane. Then click "Action > Export List..." in the menu. You will see "Export List" dialog box showing up.
3. Locate a folder where you want to save the list of services and enter a file name like services.txt.
4. Click "Save" to save the list of services.
5. Open the file "services.txt" you just saved, you will see a list of all services on your Windows 8 system:
See the picture below:
2016-12-06, 320👍, 0💬
What is "Lenovo Hotkey Client Loader" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Lenovo Hotkey Client...
What is Windows XP Services Management Console? Windows XP Services Management Console is a system a...
How to download Apache server for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of Ap...
How to remove quickset.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
Where can I find installation instructions for Silverlight 3? Silverlight 3 is a Microsoft product. ...