Export List of Services on Windows 8 Services Console
How to export a list of all services on my Windows 8 System? I want to same them in a file.
You can export a list of all services on your Windows 8 system using the Services tool as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login as an administrator and start the Services console as described in the previous tutorial.
2. Select "Services (local)" in the left pane. Then click "Action > Export List..." in the menu. You will see "Export List" dialog box showing up.
3. Locate a folder where you want to save the list of services and enter a file name like services.txt.
4. Click "Save" to save the list of services.
5. Open the file "services.txt" you just saved, you will see a list of all services on your Windows 8 system:
See the picture below:
2016-12-06, 442👍, 0💬
How to configure a wireless router? Usually, wireless routers are shipped with a default configurati...
I have a problem saving the changes made to the httpd.conf file for Apache and the php.ini file for ...
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...
What is service "wuauserv" and library "wuauserv.dll" on Windows Vista? "wuauserv" is a system servi...
What Is Vundo Related vtsts.dll? 1. From www.bullguard.com/forum/ 8/DowloadTrojan-Virus-vt stsdll_1434...