Export List of Services on Windows 8 Services Console
How to export a list of all services on my Windows 8 System? I want to same them in a file.
You can export a list of all services on your Windows 8 system using the Services tool as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login as an administrator and start the Services console as described in the previous tutorial.
2. Select "Services (local)" in the left pane. Then click "Action > Export List..." in the menu. You will see "Export List" dialog box showing up.
3. Locate a folder where you want to save the list of services and enter a file name like services.txt.
4. Click "Save" to save the list of services.
5. Open the file "services.txt" you just saved, you will see a list of all services on your Windows 8 system:
See the picture below:
2016-12-06, 616👍, 0💬
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..
What is QLBCTRL.exe - Process - QLB Controller? Process QLBCTRL.exe is the QLB (Quick Launch Button)...
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as CGI on Windows systems? If you have followed our...
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Dialup ZCast" to speedup my computer and reduce...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleServiceXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application serv...