Configuring PHP Execution Environments
How to configure PHP execution environments?
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right mouse click My Computer, and select Properties. The System Properties dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variables button. The Environment Variables dialog box shows up.
4. Locate the Path variable in the System variable section, and click Edit button. The Edit System Variable dialog box shows up.
5. Add the following two directories to the end of the variable value:
;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32 ;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32\ext
6. You need to add those directories in the same value as shown in the picture below:
7. Click OK buttons to close all dialog box windows.
2017-02-09, 108962👍, 3💬
Can I remove startup application "ISUSPM.exe - InstallShield Update Service Update Manager" to speed...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
How do i update drive letter access component version 220.127.116.11 The best way to update your driver let...
How to remove YahooMessenger.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce se...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 7 scheduled tasks? Here is a collection of tutorials on ...