Configuring PHP Execution Environments
How to configure PHP execution environments?
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right mouse click My Computer, and select Properties. The System Properties dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variables button. The Environment Variables dialog box shows up.
4. Locate the Path variable in the System variable section, and click Edit button. The Edit System Variable dialog box shows up.
5. Add the following two directories to the end of the variable value:
;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32 ;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32\ext
6. You need to add those directories in the same value as shown in the picture below:
7. Click OK buttons to close all dialog box windows.
2017-02-09, 93263👍, 3💬
Failed to connect to a windows service. Windows could not connect to windows all user install agent ...
What is "SMS Agent Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Agent Host" service related t...
How to use .htaccess file with Apache server on Window systems? Assuming that you have installed the...
How to start sc.exe command to create, delete and manage Windows services? sc.exe is a command line ...
What is smss.exe process - Windows NT Session Manager? Process smss.exe is part of Windows system. I...