Configuring PHP Execution Environments
How to configure PHP execution environments?
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right mouse click My Computer, and select Properties. The System Properties dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variables button. The Environment Variables dialog box shows up.
4. Locate the Path variable in the System variable section, and click Edit button. The Edit System Variable dialog box shows up.
5. Add the following two directories to the end of the variable value:
;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32 ;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32\ext
6. You need to add those directories in the same value as shown in the picture below:
7. Click OK buttons to close all dialog box windows.
2017-02-09, 96898👍, 3💬
What is msntb.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer? DLL msntb.dll is installe...
What is "Protexis Licensing V2" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Protexis Licensing V2" ser...
Can I disable Windows service "Apache Tomcat" to speedup my computer? Third party service "Apache To...
What is service "wuauserv" and library "wuauserv.dll" on Windows Vista? "wuauserv" is a system servi...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...