Configuring PHP Execution Environments
How to configure PHP execution environments?
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right mouse click My Computer, and select Properties. The System Properties dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variables button. The Environment Variables dialog box shows up.
4. Locate the Path variable in the System variable section, and click Edit button. The Edit System Variable dialog box shows up.
5. Add the following two directories to the end of the variable value:
;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32 ;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32\ext
6. You need to add those directories in the same value as shown in the picture below:
7. Click OK buttons to close all dialog box windows.
2017-02-09, 108599👍, 3💬
How to remove AcroIEHelper.dll - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHelper....
Can I disable Windows service "EvtEng" to speedup my computer? Windows service "EvtEng" - Intel Even...
What is the installed program "Windows SDK Signing Tools" on my Windows 7 computer? Why it is not vi...
How to configure IIS to support PHP scripts on your Windows system? If you want to support PHP scrip...
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...