Configuring PHP Execution Environments
How to configure PHP execution environments?
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right mouse click My Computer, and select Properties. The System Properties dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variables button. The Environment Variables dialog box shows up.
4. Locate the Path variable in the System variable section, and click Edit button. The Edit System Variable dialog box shows up.
5. Add the following two directories to the end of the variable value:
;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32 ;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32\ext
6. You need to add those directories in the same value as shown in the picture below:
7. Click OK buttons to close all dialog box windows.
2017-02-09, 101353👍, 3💬
How to dump the list of all processes that are running on my Windows 7 system? I want save names of ...
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Dialup ZCast" to speedup my computer and reduce...
Can I disable Windows service "McAfee Framework Service" to speedup my computer? Third party service...
Where are Apache server log files located? If you have followed our Apache Server Installation tutor...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...