Configuring PHP Execution Environments
How to configure PHP execution environments?
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right mouse click My Computer, and select Properties. The System Properties dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variables button. The Environment Variables dialog box shows up.
4. Locate the Path variable in the System variable section, and click Edit button. The Edit System Variable dialog box shows up.
5. Add the following two directories to the end of the variable value:
;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32 ;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32\ext
6. You need to add those directories in the same value as shown in the picture below:
7. Click OK buttons to close all dialog box windows.
2017-02-09, 93007👍, 3💬
Why I am getting this "Microsoft Silverlight Update" pop up window? If you have Silverlight 2.0 inst...
What is Apache server? Apache server is an open-source free Web server software that runs websites. ...
What is YTBSDK.exe - Symantec YTB Status Server - Norton Internet Security? YTBSDK.exe is installed ...
How to remove DVDLauncher.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce secur...
Can I disable Windows service "McAfee Framework Service" to speedup my computer? Third party service...