Configuring PHP Execution Environments
How to configure PHP execution environments?
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right mouse click My Computer, and select Properties. The System Properties dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variables button. The Environment Variables dialog box shows up.
4. Locate the Path variable in the System variable section, and click Edit button. The Edit System Variable dialog box shows up.
5. Add the following two directories to the end of the variable value:
;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32 ;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32\ext
6. You need to add those directories in the same value as shown in the picture below:
7. Click OK buttons to close all dialog box windows.
2017-02-09, 94755👍, 3💬
Can I remove startup application "ISUSPM.exe - InstallShield Update Service Update Manager" to speed...
Why am I getting this authentication failed message when adding my cell phone as a bluetooth device ...
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to my computer? When you are visiting a Website, it ...
Can I disable Windows service "Apache Tomcat" to speedup my computer? Third party service "Apache To...