Configuring PHP Execution Environments
How to configure PHP execution environments?
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right mouse click My Computer, and select Properties. The System Properties dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variables button. The Environment Variables dialog box shows up.
4. Locate the Path variable in the System variable section, and click Edit button. The Edit System Variable dialog box shows up.
5. Add the following two directories to the end of the variable value:
;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32 ;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32\ext
6. You need to add those directories in the same value as shown in the picture below:
7. Click OK buttons to close all dialog box windows.
2017-02-09, 109751👍, 3💬
How to change starting home page setting in Mozilla FireFox? Starting home page is a very important ...
How to configure a wireless router? Usually, wireless routers are shipped with a default configurati...
What is the startup program "CyberLink MediaLibray Service - CLMLSvc_P2G8.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...
How to review Internet Explorer (IE) add-on or Browser Helper Object (BHO) tools on Windows XP with ...
What is yinsthelper.dll - DLL File - Yahoo YInstHelper Module? yinsthelper.dll is the Yahoo YInstHel...