Delete Registry Key of a Startup Program on Windows 7
How to delete the registry key of a startup program on Windows 7? I don't want to this program at system startup time.
If you want to delete the registry key of a startup program on your Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Run "regedit.exe". You see the "Registry Editor" window showing up.
2. Select registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run in the left panel. You see a list of startup program settings showing up.
3. Select the registry key of the startup program you want to delete, for example, TpShocks, for ThinkVantage Active Protection System on a Lenovo computer.
4. Right-mouse click on "TpShocks" and select "Delete" from the context menu.
5. Confirm the delete action and close the "Registry Editor" Windows.
6. Restart your computer. "TpShocks" will not be running as a startup program.
2017-02-26, 472👍, 0💬
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleMTSRecoveryServic e"to speedup my computer? Third party applica...
What happens if you entered the wrong Passkey on your cell phone? If the Passkey you entered on your...
What is "UPnP Device Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "UPnP Device Host" service relat...
How do i update drive letter access component version 188.8.131.52 The best way to update your driver let...