Delete Registry Key of a Startup Program on Windows 7
How to delete the registry key of a startup program on Windows 7? I don't want to this program at system startup time.
If you want to delete the registry key of a startup program on your Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Run "regedit.exe". You see the "Registry Editor" window showing up.
2. Select registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run in the left panel. You see a list of startup program settings showing up.
3. Select the registry key of the startup program you want to delete, for example, TpShocks, for ThinkVantage Active Protection System on a Lenovo computer.
4. Right-mouse click on "TpShocks" and select "Delete" from the context menu.
5. Confirm the delete action and close the "Registry Editor" Windows.
6. Restart your computer. "TpShocks" will not be running as a startup program.
2017-02-26, 507👍, 0💬
How to configure a wireless router? Usually, wireless routers are shipped with a default configurati...
Why don't my playlists work on my new computer? An entry in a playlist uses a "relative path" to ide...
How do I move the licenses for the songs that I purchased from an online store to my new computer? T...
How to setup a HP laptop computer? I want to buy the new HP laptop computer on sale at Best Buy for ...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show view? I have created a macro that displ...