Delete Registry Key of a Startup Program on Windows 7
How to delete the registry key of a startup program on Windows 7? I don't want to this program at system startup time.
If you want to delete the registry key of a startup program on your Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Run "regedit.exe". You see the "Registry Editor" window showing up.
2. Select registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run in the left panel. You see a list of startup program settings showing up.
3. Select the registry key of the startup program you want to delete, for example, TpShocks, for ThinkVantage Active Protection System on a Lenovo computer.
4. Right-mouse click on "TpShocks" and select "Delete" from the context menu.
5. Confirm the delete action and close the "Registry Editor" Windows.
6. Restart your computer. "TpShocks" will not be running as a startup program.
2017-02-26, 578👍, 0💬
What is AccelerometerSt.exe process - Hp Accelerometer System Tray? Process AccelerometerSt.exe is t...
What are default Startup Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windows...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleMTSRecoveryServic e"to speedup my computer? Third party applica...
What is "Net.Pipe Listener Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Net.Pipe Listener Adap...
How much does Windows Media Player 11 cost Windows Media Player 11 is a free update to the Windows M...