Delete Registry Key of a Startup Program on Windows 7
How to delete the registry key of a startup program on Windows 7? I don't want to this program at system startup time.
If you want to delete the registry key of a startup program on your Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Run "regedit.exe". You see the "Registry Editor" window showing up.
2. Select registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run in the left panel. You see a list of startup program settings showing up.
3. Select the registry key of the startup program you want to delete, for example, TpShocks, for ThinkVantage Active Protection System on a Lenovo computer.
4. Right-mouse click on "TpShocks" and select "Delete" from the context menu.
5. Confirm the delete action and close the "Registry Editor" Windows.
6. Restart your computer. "TpShocks" will not be running as a startup program.
2017-02-26, 339👍, 0💬
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...
What is "Net.Tcp Listener Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Net.Tcp Listener Adapte...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
How to tell Apache server to transform (rewrite) URL? Assuming that you have your Apache server runn...
How to remove NetZero Toolbar from Internet Explorer (IE) browser? NetZero Toolbar offers you nice f...