Delete Registry Key of a Startup Program on Windows 7
How to delete the registry key of a startup program on Windows 7? I don't want to this program at system startup time.
If you want to delete the registry key of a startup program on your Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Run "regedit.exe". You see the "Registry Editor" window showing up.
2. Select registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run in the left panel. You see a list of startup program settings showing up.
3. Select the registry key of the startup program you want to delete, for example, TpShocks, for ThinkVantage Active Protection System on a Lenovo computer.
4. Right-mouse click on "TpShocks" and select "Delete" from the context menu.
5. Confirm the delete action and close the "Registry Editor" Windows.
6. Restart your computer. "TpShocks" will not be running as a startup program.
2017-02-26, 429👍, 0💬
How do I move the licenses for the songs that I purchased from an online store to my new computer? T...
How to dump the list of all processes that are running on my Windows 7 system? I want save names of ...
How to remove msmsgs.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
I don't really want the American holidays to show up in the calendar app. Is there a way to disable ...
What is the startup program "CyberLink Virtual Drive - VirtualDrive.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? C...