Disable or Delete Scheduled Task on Windows 7
How to disable or delete a scheduled task on my Windows 7 computer? I don't want the scheduled task to run any more.
If you don't want to continue run a scheduled task to keep your computer more security, you can follow this tutorial to disable or delete it.
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools"
2. Click "Task Scheduler" to run it. You see the Task Scheduler screen showing up.
3. Double-click on "Task Scheduler Library" on the left panel. You see a list of all scheduled tasks showing up in the middle panel.
4. Locate and select the task you want to disable or delete.
5. Click on "Disable" or "Delete" in the bottom section of the Actions panel.
The selected task will be disabled or deleted.
2016-12-30, 360👍, 0💬
How to uninstall ActivePerl 126.96.36.1990? If for some reason you want to uninstall ActivePerl from your...
How to select your wireless connection during the Windows 7 system initial set up process? If you bo...
Can I remove startup application "ApacheMonitor.exe - Monitor Apache Servers" to speedup my computer...
Can I remove startup application "BascsTray.exe - Broadcom Advanced Control Suite" to speedup my com...
What is HelpSvc.exe - Microsoft Help Center Service? That is HelpSvc.exe? There many answers on the ...