Disable or Delete Scheduled Task on Windows 7
How to disable or delete a scheduled task on my Windows 7 computer? I don't want the scheduled task to run any more.
If you don't want to continue run a scheduled task to keep your computer more security, you can follow this tutorial to disable or delete it.
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools"
2. Click "Task Scheduler" to run it. You see the Task Scheduler screen showing up.
3. Double-click on "Task Scheduler Library" on the left panel. You see a list of all scheduled tasks showing up in the middle panel.
4. Locate and select the task you want to disable or delete.
5. Click on "Disable" or "Delete" in the bottom section of the Actions panel.
The selected task will be disabled or deleted.
2016-12-30, 439👍, 0💬
What are default Startup Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windows...
Can I disable Windows service "Cisco Systems, Inc. VPN Service" to speedup my computer? Third party ...
How to download ActivePerl 220.127.116.110? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...
What is Shockware Flash Object - Download Program Files (DPF)? Shockware Flash Object is a Download ...
Can I disable Windows service "Office Source Engine" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application s...