Disable or Delete Scheduled Task on Windows 7
How to disable or delete a scheduled task on my Windows 7 computer? I don't want the scheduled task to run any more.
If you don't want to continue run a scheduled task to keep your computer more security, you can follow this tutorial to disable or delete it.
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools"
2. Click "Task Scheduler" to run it. You see the Task Scheduler screen showing up.
3. Double-click on "Task Scheduler Library" on the left panel. You see a list of all scheduled tasks showing up in the middle panel.
4. Locate and select the task you want to disable or delete.
5. Click on "Disable" or "Delete" in the bottom section of the Actions panel.
The selected task will be disabled or deleted.
2016-12-30, 780👍, 0💬
Why I am getting this "Microsoft Silverlight Update" pop up window? If you have Silverlight 2.0 inst...
How to Add MP3 Folder to Windows Media Player Library ? 1. Start Windows Media Player. 2. Click the ...
What is wrong if you get an execution error: "The procedure entry point _zval_dtor could not be loca...
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
Removing Trojan Vundo with FixVundo.exe from Symantec 1. Downloaded FixVundo.exe from http://securit...