Disable or Delete Scheduled Task on Windows 7
How to disable or delete a scheduled task on my Windows 7 computer? I don't want the scheduled task to run any more.
If you don't want to continue run a scheduled task to keep your computer more security, you can follow this tutorial to disable or delete it.
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools"
2. Click "Task Scheduler" to run it. You see the Task Scheduler screen showing up.
3. Double-click on "Task Scheduler Library" on the left panel. You see a list of all scheduled tasks showing up in the middle panel.
4. Locate and select the task you want to disable or delete.
5. Click on "Disable" or "Delete" in the bottom section of the Actions panel.
The selected task will be disabled or deleted.
2016-12-30, 6397👍, 0💬
What is "Cryptographic Services" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Cryptographic Services" s...
Can I remove startup application "OSA9.exe - Microsoft Office Launch Helper" to speedup my computer ...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to my computer? When you are visiting a Website, it ...
What is the scheduled task "\Microsoft\Windows\NetC fg\BindingWorkItemQueueH andler"on my Windows 8 c...
Can I remove startup application "Directcd.exe - Roxio DirectCD Application" to speedup my computer ...