Disable or Delete Scheduled Task on Windows 7
How to disable or delete a scheduled task on my Windows 7 computer? I don't want the scheduled task to run any more.
If you don't want to continue run a scheduled task to keep your computer more security, you can follow this tutorial to disable or delete it.
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools"
2. Click "Task Scheduler" to run it. You see the Task Scheduler screen showing up.
3. Double-click on "Task Scheduler Library" on the left panel. You see a list of all scheduled tasks showing up in the middle panel.
4. Locate and select the task you want to disable or delete.
5. Click on "Disable" or "Delete" in the bottom section of the Actions panel.
The selected task will be disabled or deleted.
2016-12-30, 515👍, 0💬
What is WindowsLiveLogin.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Login module? DLL WindowsLiveLogin.dll is ins...
A collection of 18 tutorials on Mozilla FireFox 2 covering: How to download and install Mozilla Fire...
What is service "AeLookupSvc" on Windows Vista? "AeLookupSvc" is a system service with the display n...
I have a problem wiht the Drivers Video Card, I have a laptop HP dv6448se and the video card are a N...
What is msntb.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer? DLL msntb.dll is installe...