Configuring IIS to Support PHP Scripts on Windows Systems
How to configure IIS to support PHP scripts on your Windows system?
1. Make sure that your IIS is running correctly.
2. Make sure that your PHP engine is installed correctly by reviewing our Verifying PHP Intallation tutorial.
3. Make sure that the php.ini configuration file and PHPRC environment variable are created correctly by reviewing our Creating PHP Configuration File tutorial.
4. Edit and save C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32\php.ini with "notepad" to set the following values:
doc_root = "C:\inetpub\wwwroot" cgi.force_redirect = 0
5. To configure IIS to support PHP scripts, click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services. The Internet Information Services window shows up.
6. Open Local Computer > Web Sites in the folder tree structure. Right mouse click on Default Web Site and select Properties. The properties dialog box shos up.
7. Click the Directory Security tab, select "Scripts only" for the Execute Permissions option.
8. Click the Configuration... button. The Applicatin Configuration dialog box shows up.
9. Click the Add button, enter .php for the Extension field.
10. Use the Browse button to set "C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32\php-cgi.ini" for the Executable field. Do not type in this value manually. It may not work because of the space character in the path name.
11. Click OK to save the new entry. And review the settings as shown in this picture:
12. Click OK buttons to close all dialog boxes.
2016-12-29, 12062👍, 1💬
How to configure IIS to support PHP scripts on your Windows system? If you want to support PHP scrip...
I'm trying to upload pictures from my Samsung camera and Windows 8 keep saying "Something went wrong...
How to download and install HiJackThis? If you want to download and install HiJackThis to your Windo...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 8 and how to manage them? I wan...
How to remove GoogleToolbarNotifier.ex efrom startup program list? If you want to remove GoogleToolb...