Verifying Apache Configuration for PHP Scripts
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support?
1. Assuming that your Apache server is installed at C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2
2. Make sure that your Apache server is running.
3. Use "notepad" to enter this simple PHP script:
<html> <body> This is <?php echo "my first PHP script"; ?>. </body> </html>
4. Save this script as C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\my_first.php.
5. Run a Web browser and enter the this URL: http://localhost:8080/my_first.php. You will see that Apache server runs the script with php-cgi.exe and returns the result in the browser window as:
2009-07-28, 33171👍, 2💬
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...
Can I disable Windows service "EvtEng" to speedup my computer? Windows service "EvtEng" - Intel Even...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..
What is "Office Software Protection Platform" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Office Softw...
Where are Apache server log files located? If you have followed our Apache Server Installation tutor...