Firewall FAQ - What happened to the ICMP and logging settings in Windows Firewall?
Windows Vista - Windows Firewall - Firewall FAQ - What happened to the ICMP and logging settings in Windows Firewall?
You must be logged on as an administrator to perform these steps.
To find ICMP and logging settings, open Windows Firewall with Advanced Security.
1. Open Administrative Tools by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking Administrative Tools.? Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Double-click Windows Firewall with Advanced Security.
To change logging settings:
1. Under Public Profile, click Windows Firewall Properties.
2. Click the tab for the profile that you want to change.
3. Under Logging, click Customize.
4. In the dialog box that appears, change the settings you want to change, and then click OK.
You can specify ICMP settings by creating inbound or outbound rules using the ICMPv4 or ICMPv6 protocol.
2010-02-02, 5177👍, 0💬
What is WindowsLiveLogin.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Login module? DLL WindowsLiveLogin.dll is ins...
What is AcroIEHelper.dll - DLL file - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHe...
How to remove REFIEBAR.DLL - Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for I...
Where to find information about what processes are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wa...
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Dialup ZCast" to speedup my computer and reduce...