Disable/Enable Services on Windows 8 Service Console
How to enable or disable services on the Windows 8 Services console?
If you want to enable or disable a service on the Windows 8 Services console, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Login as an administrator and start the Services console as described in the previous tutorial.
2. Scroll service list up and down to locate the service that you are interested in, for example "Print Spooler".
3. Double-click on "Print Spooler". You will see the "Print Spooler Properties" screen showing up with the "General" tab.
4. If you want to disable the service, click the "Stop" button to stop the service first, then change the "Startup type" setting to "Disabled".
5. If you want to enable the service, change the "Startup type" setting to "Manual" first, click the "Apply" button, then click the "Start" button start the service.
6. Click "OK" to save the changes.
Picture below shows you how to use Services console
to disable or enable services:
2016-12-06, 1417👍, 0💬
What is AccelerometerSt.exe process - Hp Accelerometer System Tray? Process AccelerometerSt.exe is t...
Extracting All Files from a ZIP File 1. Run WinZIP and select menu File > Open Archive. The "Open Ar...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 7 scheduled tasks? Here is a collection of tutorials on ...
Failed to connect to a windows service. Windows could not connect to windows all user install agent ...
How to remove AcroIEHelper.dll - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHelper....