Install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? I have the SP1 file downloaded.
If you have the Windows 7 SP1 file downloaded, you can follow this tutorial to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Run the downloaded file, windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe or windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe. You see the installation introduction screen.
2. Click on "Next" to continue. You see the installation start screen.
3. Click on "Install" to start the installation. You see the installation progress screen.
4. Wait for the installation to finish. You see the Windows shutdown screen.
5. Wait for the computer to restart. You see the Windows 7 SP1 configuration progress message
6. Wait for the configuration to finish. You see the installation finish screen.
The picture below shows you how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Tutorials
2021-05-23, 40582👍, 7💬
How to connect your computer to a DSL line? Here are the steps of how to connect your computer to th...
How to get file properties in Windows PowerShell? I want to know when the file was originally create...
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...
How to dump the list of all processes that are running on my Windows 7 system? I want save names of ...
How to verify IIS configuration for PHP scripts? If you have followed our Configuring IIS for PHP Sc...