Install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? I have the SP1 file downloaded.
If you have the Windows 7 SP1 file downloaded, you can follow this tutorial to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Run the downloaded file, windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe or windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe. You see the installation introduction screen.
2. Click on "Next" to continue. You see the installation start screen.
3. Click on "Install" to start the installation. You see the installation progress screen.
4. Wait for the installation to finish. You see the Windows shutdown screen.
5. Wait for the computer to restart. You see the Windows 7 SP1 configuration progress message
6. Wait for the configuration to finish. You see the installation finish screen.
The picture below shows you how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2017-09-20, 1261👍, 0💬
I have a problem wiht the Drivers Video Card, I have a laptop HP dv6448se and the video card are a N...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide? I want to have clickable links to help...
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleXEClrAgent" to speedup my computer? Third party application ser...
A new tab called "Services" is added in "Task Manager" on Windows Vista and Windows 7. What is this ...