Install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? I have the SP1 file downloaded.
If you have the Windows 7 SP1 file downloaded, you can follow this tutorial to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Run the downloaded file, windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe or windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe. You see the installation introduction screen.
2. Click on "Next" to continue. You see the installation start screen.
3. Click on "Install" to start the installation. You see the installation progress screen.
4. Wait for the installation to finish. You see the Windows shutdown screen.
5. Wait for the computer to restart. You see the Windows 7 SP1 configuration progress message
6. Wait for the configuration to finish. You see the installation finish screen.
The picture below shows you how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2017-09-20, 520👍, 0💬
How to configure PHP execution environments? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, yo...
How to install PHP engine on Windows systems? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, y...
I don't really want the American holidays to show up in the calendar app. Is there a way to disable ...
Everytime when connect a USB device the volume lowers by 80% It happen with Soundblaster Audigy SE a...
Can I remove startup application "Directcd.exe - Roxio DirectCD Application" to speedup my computer ...