Install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? I have the SP1 file downloaded.
If you have the Windows 7 SP1 file downloaded, you can follow this tutorial to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Run the downloaded file, windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe or windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe. You see the installation introduction screen.
2. Click on "Next" to continue. You see the installation start screen.
3. Click on "Install" to start the installation. You see the installation progress screen.
4. Wait for the installation to finish. You see the Windows shutdown screen.
5. Wait for the computer to restart. You see the Windows 7 SP1 configuration progress message
6. Wait for the configuration to finish. You see the installation finish screen.
The picture below shows you how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Tutorials
2021-05-23, 42251👍, 7💬
What is a DSL modem? A DSL modem is a device that is used to interface your computer and the DSL lin...
What is "Ulead Burning Helper" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Ulead Burning Helper" servi...
What is the startup program "Delayed launcher - IAStorIconLaunch.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can ...
Whenever I try to open the mail app I get a white screen with a grey banner that says Mail Can't Ope...
Checking FTP Server Log File If you look the settings, you will find out that the log file is locate...