Windows 7 Update - Uninstall Installed Updates
How to Uninstall installed updates from Windows Update on Windows 7?
If you a Windows update is causing problems, you can follow this tutorial to Uninstall installed updates from Windows Update on Windows 7:
1. Go to "Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Update". You see the current update status of your Windows system.
2. Click on "Installed Updates" link on the left. You see a long list of installed updates on your computer.
3. Scroll down to locate the update you want to uninstall. For example, Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2589352)...
4. Double-click on "Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2589352)...". You the uninstall dialog box.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to uninstall the selected update.
The following picture shows you how uninstall updates on Windows 7:
2017-09-20, 192👍, 0💬
How to remove QLBCTRL.exe from startup program list? If you want to remove QLBCTRL.exe from the star...
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk...
What is helpctr.exe - Microsoft Help and Support Center? helpctr.exe is the executable binary file o...
What files are used by Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? How Alexa Toolbar is config...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..