Download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update for all editions of Windows 7 systems. It contains a collection of updates and improvements to Windows that are combined into a single installable update.
You can follow this tutorial to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Go to Windows 7 Service Pack 1 download page.
2. Select the language you want. And click "Download" button. You see a list of download files.
3. Select the right download file:
For 32-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe (903.2 MB) For 64-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe (537.8 MB)
4. Click "Next" to start download.
5. Wait for the download to finish. And see the next tutorial to install SP1.
The picture below shows you how to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2017-09-20, 244👍, 0💬
Summary of suggested services settings for Windows XP Pro SP1 system - Part II Continue from Part I....
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page ...
Can I remove startup application "realsched.exe - Real Player RealNetworks Scheduler" to speedup my ...