Download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update for all editions of Windows 7 systems. It contains a collection of updates and improvements to Windows that are combined into a single installable update.
You can follow this tutorial to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Go to Windows 7 Service Pack 1 download page.
2. Select the language you want. And click "Download" button. You see a list of download files.
3. Select the right download file:
For 32-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe (903.2 MB) For 64-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe (537.8 MB)
4. Click "Next" to start download.
5. Wait for the download to finish. And see the next tutorial to install SP1.
The picture below shows you how to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2017-09-20, 319👍, 0💬
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...
Understanding HelpSvc.exe, "Microsoft Help Center Service" - part of the "Help and Support Center" a...
How to select your wireless connection during the Windows 7 system initial set up process? If you bo...
What is Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool - Download Program Files (DPF)? Windows Genuine Ad...
What is tfswctrl.exe process - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component? Process tfswctrl.exe is the Driv...