Download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update for all editions of Windows 7 systems. It contains a collection of updates and improvements to Windows that are combined into a single installable update.
You can follow this tutorial to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Go to Windows 7 Service Pack 1 download page.
2. Select the language you want. And click "Download" button. You see a list of download files.
3. Select the right download file:
For 32-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe (903.2 MB) For 64-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe (537.8 MB)
4. Click "Next" to start download.
5. Wait for the download to finish. And see the next tutorial to install SP1.
The picture below shows you how to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2019-01-03, 4117👍, 1💬
How to stop a Windows XP service getting started automatically at system startup time, or disabling ...
What is the HP computer registration process? If you bought a new HP computer and doing the initial ...
Can I disable Windows service "ClipBook" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ClipBook" - Enable...
What is "User Profile Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "User Profile Service" servi...
The day I received Windows 10, everything seemed to work. The next day Microsoft Solitaire Collectio...