Download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update for all editions of Windows 7 systems. It contains a collection of updates and improvements to Windows that are combined into a single installable update.
You can follow this tutorial to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Go to Windows 7 Service Pack 1 download page.
2. Select the language you want. And click "Donwload" button. You see a list of download files.
3. Select the right download file:
For 32-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe (903.2 MB) For 64-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe (537.8 MB)
4. Click "Next" to start download.
5. Wait for the download to finish. And see the next tutorial to install SP1.
The picture below hows you how to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2017-09-20, 207👍, 0💬
I have created a table in MS Access. How do I create a form to help enter data into the table? Assum...
How to remove msjava.dll - Java Console Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) browsers? m...
How to add a password to stop other people editing my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
How to remove issch.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security ri...
How to configure IIS to support PHP scripts on your Windows system? If you want to support PHP scrip...