Download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update for all editions of Windows 7 systems. It contains a collection of updates and improvements to Windows that are combined into a single installable update.
You can follow this tutorial to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Go to Windows 7 Service Pack 1 download page.
2. Select the language you want. And click "Download" button. You see a list of download files.
3. Select the right download file:
For 32-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe (903.2 MB) For 64-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe (537.8 MB)
4. Click "Next" to start download.
5. Wait for the download to finish. And see the next tutorial to install SP1.
The picture below shows you how to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2017-09-20, 627👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "ASP.NET State Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ASP.N...
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce sec...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide? I want to have clickable links to help...
What is ZCfgSvc.exe process - Intel Wireless ZeroCfgSvc MFC Application? Process ZCfgSvc.exe is the ...
What are default background services on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Wind...