Download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update for all editions of Windows 7 systems. It contains a collection of updates and improvements to Windows that are combined into a single installable update.
You can follow this tutorial to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Go to Windows 7 Service Pack 1 download page.
2. Select the language you want. And click "Download" button. You see a list of download files.
3. Select the right download file:
For 32-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe (903.2 MB) For 64-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe (537.8 MB)
4. Click "Next" to start download.
5. Wait for the download to finish. And see the next tutorial to install SP1.
The picture below shows you how to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2017-09-20, 442👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Remote Procedure Call (RPC)" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
How to remove YahooMessenger.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce se...
Can I disable Windows service "Performance Logs and Alerts" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
How to edit Mozilla FireFox configuration file? Mozilla FireFox has a configuration file that contro...