What Are Top Features in Windows 10?
What are top features in Windows 10? I am curious about what's new in Windows 10.
Microsoft thinks that users will like these top features in Windows 10:
1. A new Start menu is used on the Windows 10 desktop, with a list of places and other options on the left side, and tiles representing applications on the right.
2. A new virtual desktop system was added.
3. A feature known as Task View displays all open windows and allows users to switch between them, or switch between multiple workspaces.
4. Windows 10 incorporates multi-factor authentication technology based upon standards developed by the FIDO Alliance.
5. The command line window can now be resized without any restrictions, can be made to cover the full screen by pressing Alt+? Enter, and can use standard keyboard shortcuts, such as those for cut, copy, and paste.
6. To reduce the storage footprint of the operating system, Windows 10 automatically compresses system files.
7. Windows 10 introduces a new default web browser, Microsoft Edge. It features a new standards-compliant rendering engine forked from Trident, annotation tools, and offers integration with other Microsoft platforms present within Windows 10.
8. Windows 10 provides heavier integration with the Xbox ecosystem.
9. Windows 10 includes DirectX 12, alongside WDDM 2.0.
2017-11-04, 618👍, 0💬
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
Where to find tutorials on using Edge Web browser. Here is a collection of tutorials on Edge Web bro...
What are required to use wireless routers to connect to the Internet? If you want to connect to the ...
How to start sc.exe command to create, delete and manage Windows services? sc.exe is a command line ...
How to remove tfswctrl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...