Disable Services with "msconfig.exe" on Windows 8
How to disable services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 8?
If you want to disable a service the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 8, you can follow these steps:
1. Enter "msconfig.exe" in the Start button search box. Then click "msconfig.exe" in the suggested match list.
2. Click "Services tab" and select the service you want to disable, for example, "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
3. Uncheck the checkbox next to "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
4. Uncheck the checkbox next to other services you want to disable.
5. Click the "Apply" button.
6. Click "OK" button to save changes. You will see message box:
You may need to restart your computer to apply these changes. Before restarting, save any open files and close all programs.
7. Click "Exit without restart" button. You can restart the system later.
The picture below shows how to disable a service on System Configuration tool, msconfig-exe:
2016-12-15, 666👍, 0💬
What is "Lenovo Camera Mute" in a service on Lenovo laptop computer that supports the camera on/off ...
Can I remove startup application "DLG.exe - Modem Digital Line Detection" to speedup my computer and...
Can I disable Windows service "Intel NCS NetService" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Intel ...
How to uninstall ActivePerl 188.8.131.520? If for some reason you want to uninstall ActivePerl from your...
How to make text and icon size larger or smaller on my Windows 8 system? The text is too small and h...