Disable Services with "msconfig.exe" on Windows 8
How to disable services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 8?
If you want to disable a service the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 8, you can follow these steps:
1. Enter "msconfig.exe" in the Start button search box. Then click "msconfig.exe" in the suggested match list.
2. Click "Services tab" and select the service you want to disable, for example, "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
3. Uncheck the checkbox next to "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
4. Uncheck the checkbox next to other services you want to disable.
5. Click the "Apply" button.
6. Click "OK" button to save changes. You will see message box:
You may need to restart your computer to apply these changes. Before restarting, save any open files and close all programs.
7. Click "Exit without restart" button. You can restart the system later.
The picture below shows how to disable a service on System Configuration tool, msconfig-exe:
2016-12-15, 1228👍, 0💬
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...
How to tell Apache server to transform (rewrite) URL? Assuming that you have your Apache server runn...
What is "Lenovo Hotkey Client Loader" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Lenovo Hotkey Client...
A collection of 12 tutorials on creating, deleting and managing Windows services: What is a Windows ...
What is "Net.Tcp Listener Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Net.Tcp Listener Adapte...