Disable Services with "msconfig.exe" on Windows 8
How to disable services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 8?
If you want to disable a service the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 8, you can follow these steps:
1. Enter "msconfig.exe" in the Start button search box. Then click "msconfig.exe" in the suggested match list.
2. Click "Services tab" and select the service you want to disable, for example, "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
3. Uncheck the checkbox next to "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
4. Uncheck the checkbox next to other services you want to disable.
5. Click the "Apply" button.
6. Click "OK" button to save changes. You will see message box:
You may need to restart your computer to apply these changes. Before restarting, save any open files and close all programs.
7. Click "Exit without restart" button. You can restart the system later.
The picture below shows how to disable a service on System Configuration tool, msconfig-exe:
2016-12-15, 745👍, 0💬
What is DOS? DOS stands for Disk Operating System. There are two variations of DOS: PC DOS produced ...
I don't really want the American holidays to show up in the calendar app. Is there a way to disable ...
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...
Playing MPEG Video Files with MPlayer The next test is to use MPlayer to play a MPEG video file: C:\...
Can I remove startup application "reader_sl.exe - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch" to speedup my c...