Disable Services with "msconfig.exe" on Windows 8
How to disable services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 8?
If you want to disable a service the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 8, you can follow these steps:
1. Enter "msconfig.exe" in the Start button search box. Then click "msconfig.exe" in the suggested match list.
2. Click "Services tab" and select the service you want to disable, for example, "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
3. Uncheck the checkbox next to "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
4. Uncheck the checkbox next to other services you want to disable.
5. Click the "Apply" button.
6. Click "OK" button to save changes. You will see message box:
You may need to restart your computer to apply these changes. Before restarting, save any open files and close all programs.
7. Click "Exit without restart" button. You can restart the system later.
The picture below shows how to disable a service on System Configuration tool, msconfig-exe:
2016-12-15, 543👍, 0💬
Playing MPEG Video Files with MPlayer The next test is to use MPlayer to play a MPEG video file: C:\...
Can I disable Windows service "usnsvc.exe: Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" to speedup ...
How to remove CLI.exe from startup program list? CLI.exe is a configuration program for the ATI grap...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my presentation with some macros or ...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...