Disable Services with "msconfig.exe" on Windows 8
How to disable services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 8?
If you want to disable a service the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 8, you can follow these steps:
1. Enter "msconfig.exe" in the Start button search box. Then click "msconfig.exe" in the suggested match list.
2. Click "Services tab" and select the service you want to disable, for example, "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
3. Uncheck the checkbox next to "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
4. Uncheck the checkbox next to other services you want to disable.
5. Click the "Apply" button.
6. Click "OK" button to save changes. You will see message box:
You may need to restart your computer to apply these changes. Before restarting, save any open files and close all programs.
7. Click "Exit without restart" button. You can restart the system later.
The picture below shows how to disable a service on System Configuration tool, msconfig-exe:
2016-12-15, 3970👍, 0💬
The overtype key seems to have been disabled since the last round of updates. I have tried following...
How to remove issch.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security ri...
What is Windows XP Services Management Console? Windows XP Services Management Console is a system a...
Can I disable Windows service "ASP.NET State Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ASP.N...
What is "Remote Access Auto Connection Manager" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Remote Acc...