Downloading and Installing Media Player Classic
How To Download and Install Media Player Classic?
If you are looking for a simple open source DVD player application, you can follow this tutorial to download and install "Media Player Classic" for your Windows system.
1. Go to Media Player Classic home page.
2. Click the "Download guliverkli" button. You will see a list of download packages.
3. Locate the package called "Media Player Classic - MPC 22.214.171.124 - March 20, 2006" and click the Download button. The download page shows up.
4. Locate and click on mpc2kxp6490.zip. The File Download dialog box comes up.
5. Save the file mpc2kxp6490.zip to C:\temp. The file size should be about 2,172 KB.
6. Unzip C:\temp\mpc2kxp6490.zip to C:\Progam Files\bin directory. You should see a single file called mplayer.exe with a size of 5,556 KB.
7. Double click on C:\Progam Files\bin\mplayer.exe, you should see the Media Player Classic
window like this:
2007-05-27, 9536👍, 0💬
How to configure IIS to support PHP scripts on your Windows system? If you want to support PHP scrip...
How to export Windows services to a text file? If you want to export services that are currently con...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Location Awareness (NLA)" to speedup my computer? Microsoft a...
How to install Apache server on Windows systems? If you followed our downloading Apache server tutor...
What is AcroIEHelper.dll - DLL file - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHe...