Downloading and Installing Media Player Classic
How To Download and Install Media Player Classic?
If you are looking for a simple open source DVD player application, you can follow this tutorial to download and install "Media Player Classic" for your Windows system.
1. Go to Media Player Classic home page.
2. Click the "Download guliverkli" button. You will see a list of download packages.
3. Locate the package called "Media Player Classic - MPC 126.96.36.199 - March 20, 2006" and click the Download button. The download page shows up.
4. Locate and click on mpc2kxp6490.zip. The File Download dialog box comes up.
5. Save the file mpc2kxp6490.zip to C:\temp. The file size should be about 2,172 KB.
6. Unzip C:\temp\mpc2kxp6490.zip to C:\Progam Files\bin directory. You should see a single file called mplayer.exe with a size of 5,556 KB.
7. Double click on C:\Progam Files\bin\mplayer.exe, you should see the Media Player Classic
window like this:
2007-05-27, 10415👍, 0💬
Downloading and Installing vStrip "vStrip" is one the most powerful DVD ripper and VOB file processi...
I have two internet connection and 1 DLink Load Balancing router. Can anyone tell me that what is th...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleServiceXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application serv...
Where to find tutorials on using Edge Web browser. Here is a collection of tutorials on Edge Web bro...
How to remove realsched.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...