Adware Spyware (7)
DOS Commands (1)
Internet Explorer (217)
Media Center (12)
Media Player (11)
Mozilla Firefox (18)
Windows 10 (166)
Windows 7 (636)
Windows 8 (1091)
Windows Phone (33)
Windows Server 2008 (165)
Windows Server 2012 (84)
Windows Server 2016 (23)
Windows Vista (52)
Internet Connection Configuration
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection?
1. Click Start, Control Panel, the Network Connections. You should see the Network Connections window shows up as in the picture below: .
2. Right-mouse click on the Wireless Network Connection entry, and select Properties. You should see the Wireless Network Connection Properties dialog box shows up as in the picture below: .
3. Check and select the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) entry, and click the Properties button. You should see the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties dialog box shows up as in the picture below: .
4. Check the radio button of "Obtain an IP address automatically". And check the radio button of "Obtain DNS server address automatically".
5. Click OK to close the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties dialog box.
6. Click OK to close the Wireless Network Connection Properties dialog box.
2016-06-25, 16049👍, 0💬
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...
A collection of 18 tutorials on Mozilla FireFox 2 covering: How to download and install Mozilla Fire...
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
What is "SSDP Discovery" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SSDP Discovery" service related t...
What is "CNG Key Isolation" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "CNG Key Isolation" service rel...