Downloading OpenOffice.org 2.2
How to download OpenOffice.org 2.2?
If you are interested in OpenOffice.org and want to try it, you should follow this tutorial to download OpenOffice.org 2.2:
1. Go to OpenOffice.org home page.
2. Click the link: "get openoffice.org version 2.2". The download page shows up.
3. Click the "Download OpenOffice.org" link. The download selection section shows up.
4. Click the Windows link to select Windows version. The download preparation page shows up.
5. Click Continue to download. A FTP site will be selected to provide you the download service.
6. Follow the instruction and save the download file to C:\temp directory. The download file is very large. It will take more than 30 minutes to finish the download.
7. When the download is done, you should see the download file as:
Name: OOo_2.2.0_Win32Intel_install_wJRE_en-US.exe Path: C:\temp Size: 113,849,647 bytes
2007-05-13, 5645👍, 0💬
What is service "wuauserv" and library "wuauserv.dll" on Windows Vista? "wuauserv" is a system servi...
Can I disable Windows service "usnsvc.exe: Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" to speedup ...
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as a loaded module on Windows systems? If you have ...
What is Java Console Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) browsers? Java Console Extra T...
How to install Apache server on Windows systems? If you followed our downloading Apache server tutor...