Downloading OpenOffice.org 2.2
How to download OpenOffice.org 2.2?
If you are interested in OpenOffice.org and want to try it, you should follow this tutorial to download OpenOffice.org 2.2:
1. Go to OpenOffice.org home page.
2. Click the link: "get openoffice.org version 2.2". The download page shows up.
3. Click the "Download OpenOffice.org" link. The download selection section shows up.
4. Click the Windows link to select Windows version. The download preparation page shows up.
5. Click Continue to download. A FTP site will be selected to provide you the download service.
6. Follow the instruction and save the download file to C:\temp directory. The download file is very large. It will take more than 30 minutes to finish the download.
7. When the download is done, you should see the download file as:
Name: OOo_2.2.0_Win32Intel_install_wJRE_en-US.exe Path: C:\temp Size: 113,849,647 bytes
2007-05-13, 5787👍, 0💬
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk...
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
What is "ASP.NET State Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "ASP.NET State Service" ser...