Downloading OpenOffice.org 2.2
How to download OpenOffice.org 2.2?
If you are interested in OpenOffice.org and want to try it, you should follow this tutorial to download OpenOffice.org 2.2:
1. Go to OpenOffice.org home page.
2. Click the link: "get openoffice.org version 2.2". The download page shows up.
3. Click the "Download OpenOffice.org" link. The download selection section shows up.
4. Click the Windows link to select Windows version. The download preparation page shows up.
5. Click Continue to download. A FTP site will be selected to provide you the download service.
6. Follow the instruction and save the download file to C:\temp directory. The download file is very large. It will take more than 30 minutes to finish the download.
7. When the download is done, you should see the download file as:
Name: OOo_2.2.0_Win32Intel_install_wJRE_en-US.exe Path: C:\temp Size: 113,849,647 bytes
2007-05-13, 6577👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "hpqwmiex.exe - HP ProtectTools security manager" to speedup my comput...
Why am I getting errors when starting Apache server to load PHP as a module with php5apache2.dll? If...
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Alexa Toolbar offers...
Can I remove startup application "ssdiag.exe - Diagnostic Traces Sonic Shared Driver Component" to s...
My mail cannot sync and there is a message that my email address is not available when I click on th...