Downloading OpenOffice.org 2.2
How to download OpenOffice.org 2.2?
If you are interested in OpenOffice.org and want to try it, you should follow this tutorial to download OpenOffice.org 2.2:
1. Go to OpenOffice.org home page.
2. Click the link: "get openoffice.org version 2.2". The download page shows up.
3. Click the "Download OpenOffice.org" link. The download selection section shows up.
4. Click the Windows link to select Windows version. The download preparation page shows up.
5. Click Continue to download. A FTP site will be selected to provide you the download service.
6. Follow the instruction and save the download file to C:\temp directory. The download file is very large. It will take more than 30 minutes to finish the download.
7. When the download is done, you should see the download file as:
Name: OOo_2.2.0_Win32Intel_install_wJRE_en-US.exe Path: C:\temp Size: 113,849,647 bytes
2007-05-13, 5489👍, 0💬
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Server 2008? I want to learn how to use Windows Server 2008...
How do I display the total amount of time required to play all of the songs in my library? To view "...
What is "Lenovo Camera Mute" in a service on Lenovo laptop computer that supports the camera on/off ...
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...