Download ActivePerl 22.214.171.1240
How to download ActivePerl 126.96.36.1990?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 188.8.131.520 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-184.108.40.2060-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 10358👍, 1💬
How to remove NetZero Toolbar from Internet Explorer (IE) browser? NetZero Toolbar offers you nice f...
What is helpctr.exe - Microsoft Help and Support Center? helpctr.exe is the executable binary file o...
Can I disable Windows service "DCOM Server Process Launcher" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
What files are used by Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? How Alexa Toolbar is...
What is pdf.ocx - ActiveX - Adobe Acrobat Control Version 6.0 for ActiveX? ActiveX pdf.ocx is instal...