Download ActivePerl 126.96.36.1990
How to download ActivePerl 188.8.131.520?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-220.127.116.110-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 23638👍, 1💬
How to remove YahooMessenger.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce se...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 8 and how to manage them? I wan...
How to verify IIS configuration for PHP scripts? If you have followed our Configuring IIS for PHP Sc...
How to download Apache server for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of Ap...
How to remove NetZero Toolbar from Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? NetZero Toolbar offers you nice...