Download ActivePerl 18.104.22.1680
How to download ActivePerl 22.214.171.1240?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 126.96.36.1990 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-188.8.131.520-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 11149👍, 1💬
How to remove quickset.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
What is the best way to remove programs from the startup application list? There are a number of way...
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...
How to configure a wireless router? Usually, wireless routers are shipped with a default configurati...
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...