Download ActivePerl 126.96.36.1990
How to download ActivePerl 188.8.131.520?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-220.127.116.110-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 10806👍, 1💬
How to download PHP engine for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of PHP e...
Can I disable Windows service "PCAngel.exe - PC Angel" to speedup my computer? Windows service "PCAn...
How to view services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7? System Configur...
Can I disable Windows service "McAfee Framework Service" to speedup my computer? Third party service...
A collection of 14 tutorials on Apache and PHP installation and configuration covering: How to downl...