Download ActivePerl 220.127.116.110
How to download ActivePerl 18.104.22.1680?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 22.214.171.1240 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-126.96.36.1990-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 13972👍, 1💬
What is Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Windows Live Toolbar offers some ni...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Location Awareness (NLA)" to speedup my computer? Microsoft a...
Can I disable Windows service "Spectrum24 Event Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Sp...
Can I disable Windows service "ASP.NET State Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ASP.N...
How do I get the latest version of Windows Defender? If you installed Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) pri...