Download ActivePerl 188.8.131.520
How to download ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 220.127.116.110 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-18.104.22.1680-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 12345👍, 1💬
How to remove DVDLauncher.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce secur...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my presentation with some macros or ...
Can I disable Windows service "Distributed Link Tracking Client" to speedup my computer? Windows ser...
Can I disable Windows service "COM+ Event System" to speedup my computer? Windows service "COM+ Even...
What is a startup application on your Windows system? A startup application is a software applicatio...