Download ActivePerl 220.127.116.110
How to download ActivePerl 18.104.22.1680?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 22.214.171.1240 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-126.96.36.1990-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 14967👍, 1💬
How to see all startup applications on your Window system? If you want see all startup applications ...
How to remove VSAdd-in.dll and VSAdd-in toolbar? If you want to remove VSAdd-in toolbar from your IE...
How to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2? If you want to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2, you should follow ...
How much does Windows Media Player 11 cost Windows Media Player 11 is a free update to the Windows M...
Can I remove startup application "ISUSPM.exe - InstallShield Update Service Update Manager" to speed...