Download ActivePerl 126.96.36.1990
How to download ActivePerl 188.8.131.520?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-220.127.116.110-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 11480👍, 1💬
What is service "AEADIFilters" and program "AEADISRV.EXE" on Windows Vista? "AEADIFilters" is a syst...
A collection of 14 tutorials on Apache and PHP installation and configuration covering: How to downl...
How to install Mozilla FireFox 2? If you followed our "Download FireFox 2 tutorial", you can read th...
What are default background services on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Wind...
Can I disable Windows service "COM+ Event System" to speedup my computer? Windows service "COM+ Even...