Download ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060
How to download ActivePerl 220.127.116.110?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 18.104.22.1680 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-22.214.171.1240-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 14344👍, 1💬
How programs are added to the startup application list? There are 3 main ways in which programs are ...
What is "User Profile Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "User Profile Service" servi...
What is Apache server? Apache server is an open-source free Web server software that runs websites. ...
What is yt.dll - DLL File - Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser? yt.dll is installed as part of the Yahoo! ...
A collection of 39 tutorials on understanding and managing Windows startup programs: What is a start...