Download ActivePerl 22.214.171.1240
How to download ActivePerl 126.96.36.1990?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 188.8.131.520 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-184.108.40.2060-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 15996👍, 1💬
How do I move the licenses for the tracks that I ripped from CDs to my new computer? Typically, lice...
Can I disable Windows service "Spectrum24 Event Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Sp...
What is the startup program "Intel Graphics Accelerator Helper - igfxtray.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...
Can I disable Windows service "Remote Procedure Call (RPC)" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
What is service "wuauserv" and library "wuauserv.dll" on Windows Vista? "wuauserv" is a system servi...