Download ActivePerl 22.214.171.1240
How to download ActivePerl 126.96.36.1990?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 188.8.131.520 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-184.108.40.2060-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 13140👍, 1💬
What is causing the HTTP 403 (Forbidden) error when running PHP scripts with PHP CGI configuration? ...
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
How to remove tfswctrl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
What is "Net.Msmq Listener Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Net.Msmq Listener Adap...