Download ActivePerl 220.127.116.110
How to download ActivePerl 18.104.22.1680?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 22.214.171.1240 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-126.96.36.1990-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 17103👍, 1💬
What is lsass.exe process - LSA Shell (Export Version)? Process lsass.exe is the Local Security Auth...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page ...
What Is Vundo Related vtsts.dll? 1. From www.bullguard.com/forum/ 8/DowloadTrojan-Virus-vt stsdll_1434...
Downloading and Installing vStrip "vStrip" is one the most powerful DVD ripper and VOB file processi...