Download ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060
How to download ActivePerl 220.127.116.110?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 18.104.22.1680 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-22.214.171.1240-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 10623👍, 1💬
How set up "live tv" in Windows Media Center on Windows 7? If you have TV tuner installed on your co...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my presentation with some macros or ...
I have a problem wiht the Drivers Video Card, I have a laptop HP dv6448se and the video card are a N...
Can I remove startup application "Directcd.exe - Roxio DirectCD Application" to speedup my computer ...
What is "SPP Notification Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SPP Notification Servic...