Download ActivePerl 188.8.131.520
How to download ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 220.127.116.110 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-18.104.22.1680-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 11932👍, 1💬
Why am I getting this authentication failed message when adding my cell phone as a bluetooth device ...
Can I disable Windows service "ClipBook" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ClipBook" - Enable...
How to install FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla FireFox 2 add-on that provides FTP client functions on ...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..
What is "CNG Key Isolation" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "CNG Key Isolation" service rel...