Download ActivePerl 126.96.36.1990
How to download ActivePerl 188.8.131.520?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-220.127.116.110-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 11721👍, 1💬
Can I disable Windows service "Application Layer Gateway Service" to speedup my computer? Windows se...
Can I disable Windows service "PCAngel.exe - PC Angel" to speedup my computer? Windows service "PCAn...
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Yahoo Toolbar adds som...
What is PIM? What is a PIM Item, What is PIM Item Transfer? What is PIM? PIM stands for Personal Inf...
How to start Apache server manually on Windows systems? If you followed our Apache server installati...