Download ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060
How to download ActivePerl 220.127.116.110?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 18.104.22.1680 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-22.214.171.1240-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 15583👍, 1💬
My mail cannot sync and there is a message that my email address is not available when I click on th...
How to download Apache server for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of Ap...
What is "SSDP Discovery" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SSDP Discovery" service related t...
How to access Services Management Console on Windows Vista? Services Management Console is a system ...
A collection of 39 tutorials on understanding and managing Windows startup programs: What is a start...