Download ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060
How to download ActivePerl 220.127.116.110?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 18.104.22.1680 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-22.214.171.1240-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 10987👍, 1💬
How to remove jusched.exe from startup program list? jusched.exe is a background process from Sun to...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Associates Task Manager" to speedup my computer? Third party ...
I have created a table in MS Access. How do I create a form to help enter data into the table? Assum...
Can I remove startup application "ISUSPM.exe - InstallShield Update Service Update Manager" to speed...
How to install PHP engine on Windows systems? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, y...