Download ActivePerl 220.127.116.110
How to download ActivePerl 18.104.22.1680?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 22.214.171.1240 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-126.96.36.1990-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 10471👍, 1💬
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
How do i update drive letter access component version 188.8.131.52 The best way to update your driver let...
Failed to connect to a windows service. Windows could not connect to windows all user install agent ...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleMTSRecoveryServic e"to speedup my computer? Third party applica...
How to download ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...