Installing Yahoo! Messenger 8.1
How to install Yahoo! Messenger 8.1?
If you want to install Yahoo Messenger on your system, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to Yahoo home page and click the Messenger button. The Yahoo! Messenger home page shows up.
2. Click "Download now" button in the "download the full version of Yahoo! Messenger (8.1)" section. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Get Started" button. The "File Donwload" dialog box shows up.
4. Click "Run" button. The download process starts.
5. When the download is done, the "Do you want to run this software?" dialog box show up.
6. Click "Run" button. The "Installing Yahoo! Messenger" wizard shows up. Follow instructions to finish the installation.
7. When the installation is done, the Yahoo! Messenger login window shows up.
Uncheck "Remember my ID & password" and "Sign in automatically" to reduce security risk.
You are ready to used Yahoo! Messenger 8.1.
2007-05-14, 6562👍, 0💬
What to Do When HelpSvc.exe Is Running Out of Control - Using High CPU and Memory? If you find your ...
How to use sc.exe command to delete an existing service? If you want to delete a service created by ...
What is the HP Software Installation step doing during Windows 7 initial set up? If you bought a new...
What is msdxm.ocx - Windows Media Player 2 ActiveX Control? msdxm.ocx is installed as an ActiveX Con...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows PowerShell? I want to learn everything about Windows PowerS...