Add Trigger to Scheduled Task on Windows 7
How to add a trigger to a scheduled task on Windows 7?
You can follow this tutorial on how to add a trigger to a scheduled task on Windows 7.
1. Open the Task Scheduler.
2. Click on "FYIcenter" folder under the "Task Scheduler Library". You see the "Ping Google" task listed.
3. Double-click on "Ping Google". You see the task properties windows.
4. Click "Actions" tab. You see no triggers listed.
5. Click "New". You see the "New Trigger" windows.
6. Enter the following trigger settings:
(x) Weekly Recur every 1 weeks on: [x] Sunday [x] Repeat task every 1 hour, for a duration of 12 hours. [x] Enabled
7. Click "OK" to close the "New Trigger" window.
8. Click "OK" to clock the task properties window.
A new trigger is added to the task now. At 3:54pm every Sunday, the "ping.exe www.google.com" command will be executed. The execution will be repeated every 1 hour for 12 hours.
The picture below shows you how to add trigger to scheduled task on Windows 7:
2018-02-26, 1618👍, 0💬
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show view? I have created a macro that displ...
How set up "live tv" in Windows Media Center on Windows 7? If you have TV tuner installed on your co...
What is AccelerometerSt.exe process - Hp Accelerometer System Tray? Process AccelerometerSt.exe is t...
What is the startup program "Delayed launcher - IAStorIconLaunch.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can ...
What is "Storage Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Storage Service" service related...