Add Trigger to Scheduled Task on Windows 7
How to add a trigger to a scheduled task on Windows 7?
You can follow this tutorial on how to add a trigger to a scheduled task on Windows 7.
1. Open the Task Scheduler.
2. Click on "FYIcenter" folder under the "Task Scheduler Library". You see the "Ping Google" task listed.
3. Double-click on "Ping Google". You see the task properties windows.
4. Click "Actions" tab. You see no triggers listed.
5. Click "New". You see the "New Trigger" windows.
6. Enter the following trigger settings:
(x) Weekly Recur every 1 weeks on: [x] Sunday [x] Repeat task every 1 hour, for a duration of 12 hours. [x] Enabled
7. Click "OK" to close the "New Trigger" window.
8. Click "OK" to clock the task properties window.
A new trigger is added to the task now. At 3:54pm every Sunday, the "ping.exe www.google.com" command will be executed. The execution will be repeated every 1 hour for 12 hours.
The picture below shows you how to add trigger to scheduled task on Windows 7:
2018-02-26, 293👍, 0💬
What is service "AeLookupSvc" on Windows Vista? "AeLookupSvc" is a system service with the display n...
How to download and install JDK (Java SE Development Kit) 6? If you want to download and install JDK...
Summary of suggested services settings for Windows XP Pro SP1 system - Part III Continue from Part I...
How to uninstall Yahoo! Install Manager? If you want to remove Yahoo! Install Manager from your syst...
Setting Passwords in ZIP Files 1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" d...