Add Trigger to Scheduled Task on Windows 7
How to add a trigger to a scheduled task on Windows 7?
You can follow this tutorial on how to add a trigger to a scheduled task on Windows 7.
1. Open the Task Scheduler.
2. Click on "FYIcenter" folder under the "Task Scheduler Library". You see the "Ping Google" task listed.
3. Double-click on "Ping Google". You see the task properties windows.
4. Click "Actions" tab. You see no triggers listed.
5. Click "New". You see the "New Trigger" windows.
6. Enter the following trigger settings:
(x) Weekly Recur every 1 weeks on: [x] Sunday [x] Repeat task every 1 hour, for a duration of 12 hours. [x] Enabled
7. Click "OK" to close the "New Trigger" window.
8. Click "OK" to clock the task properties window.
A new trigger is added to the task now. At 3:54pm every Sunday, the "ping.exe www.google.com" command will be executed. The execution will be repeated every 1 hour for 12 hours.
The picture below shows you how to add trigger to scheduled task on Windows 7:
2018-02-26, 755👍, 0💬
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
What is msdxm.ocx - Windows Media Player 2 ActiveX Control? msdxm.ocx is installed as an ActiveX Con...
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...
How to remove AcroIEHelper.dll - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHelper....
What files are used by Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? How Alexa Toolbar is conf...