Add Trigger to Scheduled Task on Windows 7
How to add a trigger to a scheduled task on Windows 7?
You can follow this tutorial on how to add a trigger to a scheduled task on Windows 7.
1. Open the Task Scheduler.
2. Click on "FYIcenter" folder under the "Task Scheduler Library". You see the "Ping Google" task listed.
3. Double-click on "Ping Google". You see the task properties windows.
4. Click "Actions" tab. You see no triggers listed.
5. Click "New". You see the "New Trigger" windows.
6. Enter the following trigger settings:
(x) Weekly Recur every 1 weeks on: [x] Sunday [x] Repeat task every 1 hour, for a duration of 12 hours. [x] Enabled
7. Click "OK" to close the "New Trigger" window.
8. Click "OK" to clock the task properties window.
A new trigger is added to the task now. At 3:54pm every Sunday, the "ping.exe www.google.com" command will be executed. The execution will be repeated every 1 hour for 12 hours.
The picture below shows you how to add trigger to scheduled task on Windows 7:
2018-02-26, 2672👍, 0💬
Where to find information about what processes are running on Windows 8 and how to manage them? I wa...
I have a field in a MS Access form that is a foreign key pointing to another table. Can I use a comb...
Can I disable Windows service "Distributed Link Tracking Client" to speedup my computer? Windows ser...
What are default background services on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Wind...
How to remove quickset.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...