Add Trigger to Scheduled Task on Windows 7
How to add a trigger to a scheduled task on Windows 7?
You can follow this tutorial on how to add a trigger to a scheduled task on Windows 7.
1. Open the Task Scheduler.
2. Click on "FYIcenter" folder under the "Task Scheduler Library". You see the "Ping Google" task listed.
3. Double-click on "Ping Google". You see the task properties windows.
4. Click "Actions" tab. You see no triggers listed.
5. Click "New". You see the "New Trigger" windows.
6. Enter the following trigger settings:
(x) Weekly Recur every 1 weeks on: [x] Sunday [x] Repeat task every 1 hour, for a duration of 12 hours. [x] Enabled
7. Click "OK" to close the "New Trigger" window.
8. Click "OK" to clock the task properties window.
A new trigger is added to the task now. At 3:54pm every Sunday, the "ping.exe www.google.com" command will be executed. The execution will be repeated every 1 hour for 12 hours.
The picture below shows you how to add trigger to scheduled task on Windows 7:
2018-02-26, 270👍, 0💬
How to select your wireless connection during the Windows 7 system initial set up process? If you bo...
I have two internet connection and 1 DLink Load Balancing router. Can anyone tell me that what is th...
How to view services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7? System Configur...
Splitting/Joining MPEG Files with mpgtx "mpgtx" offers a function to split a large MPEG file into sm...
What is "IP Helper" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "IP Helper" service related to iphlpsvc...