Create New Scheduled Task on Windows 7
How to create a new scheduled task on Windows 7?
You can follow this tutorial on how to create a new scheduled task on Windows 7.
1. Open the Task Scheduler.
2. Click on "FYIcenter" folder under the "Task Scheduler Library". You see no scheduled task in the folder.
3. Right-click on "FYIcenter" folder and select "Create Task" from the context menu. You see the "Create Task" window with "General" tab open.
4. Enter "Ping Google" as the name of the new task.
5. Check the "Run only when user is logged on" radio button.
6. Click "Actions" tab. You see no actions listed.
7. Click "New". You see the "New Action" windows.
8. Enter "C:\Windows\System32\PING.EXE" in the "Program/script" field and "www.google.com" in the "Add arguments" field.
9. Click "OK" to close the "New Action" window.
10. Click "OK" to clock the "Create Task" window.
A new task is created. See the next tutorial to add triggers to trigger the execution of the task.
The picture below shows you how to create task with Task Scheduler on Windows 7:
2018-02-26, 256👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "EvtEng" to speedup my computer? Windows service "EvtEng" - Intel Even...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE)? Starting home page is a very imp...
How to install Apache server on Windows systems? If you followed our downloading Apache server tutor...
.MPG File Name Extension - MPEG Files mpg is the file name extension for files that stores audio and...