Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 10833👍, 0💬
How to install PHP engine on Windows systems? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, y...
A collection of 7 tutorials on Internet connections with wireless routers covering: What are require...
A collection of 39 tutorials on understanding and managing Windows startup programs: What is a start...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page ...
Can I disable Windows service "PCAngel.exe - PC Angel" to speedup my computer? Windows service "PCAn...