Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 12231👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Server 2008? I want to learn how to use Windows Server 2008...
How to connect your computer to a wireless router? Here are the steps of how to connect your compute...
What is the startup program "hkcmd Module - hkcmd.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remove it to ...
How do I remove the list of files that I have recently played from the File menu in the Player? In o...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows PowerShell? I want to learn everything about Windows PowerS...