Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 12418👍, 0💬
What is "WWAN AutoConfig" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WWAN AutoConfig" service related...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
Can I disable Windows service "Spectrum24 Event Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Sp...
A collection of 8 tutorials on Internet connections with DSL modems covering: What are required to u...
What is YInstStarter Class - Download Program Files (DPF)? YInstStarter Class is a Download Program ...