Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 10870👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Broadcom ASF IP monitoring service v6.0.3" to speedup my computer? Wi...
What is "Interactive Services Detection" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Interactive Servi...
How to stop a Windows XP service getting started automatically at system startup time, or disabling ...
What is Windows Live Toolbar for for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Windows Live Toolbar offers som...
I have created a table in MS Access. How do I create a form to help enter data into the table? Assum...