Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 11885👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 7? I want to learn how to use Windows 7 more efficiently. H...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 8 and how to manage them? I wan...
How to install PHP engine on Windows systems? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, y...
How to restore Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7? I removed it by a mistake. ...
How to configure Mozilla FireFox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...