Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 10915👍, 0💬
How to configure your system for DSL Internet connection? Once your DSL modem is connected to your s...
Can I disable Windows service "Smart Card Helper" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Smart Car...
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page for...
Understanding HelpSvc.exe, "Microsoft Help Center Service" - part of the "Help and Support Center" a...