Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 11544👍, 0💬
What is Java Runtime Environment 1.4.2 - Download Program Files (DPF)? Java Runtime Environment 1.4....
What is "Interactive Services Detection" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Interactive Servi...
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...
How to remove YahooMessenger.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce se...
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...