Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 14167👍, 0💬
I have a field in a MS Access form that is a foreign key pointing to another table. Can I use a comb...
What is Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool - Download Program Files (DPF)? Windows Genuine Ad...
How to select your wireless connection during the Windows 7 system initial set up process? If you bo...
What is the scheduled task "\Optimize Start Menu Cache Files-S-1-5-21-...-1001" on my Windows 8 comp...
Where are registry keys located for Installed Programs and programs on my Window 7 system? When a so...