Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 12282👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "ISUSPM.exe - InstallShield Update Service Update Manager" to speed...
Summary of suggested services settings for Windows XP Pro SP1 system - Part II Continue from Part I....
Can I disable Windows service "OracleServiceXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application serv...
How to install the latest Lenovo ThinkPad Bluetooth driver on my Windows 7 system? I have downloaded...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wan...