Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 12339👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "InstallDriver Table Manager" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
What is causing the HTTP 403 (Forbidden) error when running PHP scripts with PHP CGI configuration? ...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 8 startup programs? Here is a collection of tutorials on...
What is "CNG Key Isolation" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "CNG Key Isolation" service rel...
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...