Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 11096👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "hpqwmiex.exe - HP ProtectTools security manager" to speedup my comput...
What is tfswctrl.exe process - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component? Process tfswctrl.exe is the Driv...
How to verify if your system is connected to the wireless network? Windows system has two commands "...
How much memory can I free up by disabling unnecessary Windows services? If you are buying a new com...
Can I remove startup application "BascsTray.exe - Broadcom Advanced Control Suite" to speedup my com...