Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 10999👍, 0💬
How to configure a wireless router? Usually, wireless routers are shipped with a default configurati...
How to remove QLBCTRL.exe from startup program list? If you want to remove QLBCTRL.exe from the star...
I have two internet connection and 1 DLink Load Balancing router. Can anyone tell me that what is th...
What is Windows XP Services Management Console? Windows XP Services Management Console is a system a...
Please can someone tell me which serial I need to use for WIndows 8 RC? Installation worked but now ...