Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 13785👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 7? I want to learn how to use Windows 7 more efficiently. H...
What are TCD*.tmp Temporary Folders on my Windows 7 computer? Can I remove them? TCD*.tmp Temporary ...
What is the installed program "Windows SDK Signing Tools" on my Windows 7 computer? Why it is not vi...
What are the commonly used background processes on Windows systems? A background process is a progra...
How to stop a Windows XP service getting started automatically at system startup time, or disabling ...