Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 12805👍, 0💬
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...
How to remove YahooMessenger.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce se...
What is "Lenovo Camera Mute" in a service on Lenovo laptop computer that supports the camera on/off ...
How To Download and Install Media Player Classic? If you are looking for a simple open source DVD pl...
What is the scheduled task "\Optimize Start Menu Cache Files-S-1-5-21-...-1001" on my Windows 8 comp...