Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 12661👍, 0💬
What is YInstStarter Class - Download Program Files (DPF)? YInstStarter Class is a Download Program ...
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Alexa Toolbar offers...
Can I disable Windows service "ClipBook" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ClipBook" - Enable...
How to uninstall ActivePerl 188.8.131.520? If for some reason you want to uninstall ActivePerl from your...
What is Apache server? Apache server is an open-source free Web server software that runs websites. ...