Removing ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application - Monitor Apache Servers
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
ApacheMonitor.exe is the Apache HTTP server monitor installed as a startup application. After system startup, ApacheMonitor.exe shows in system taskbar tray. See our ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Monitor Apache Servers. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 10119👍, 0💬
Please can someone tell me which serial I need to use for WIndows 8 RC? Installation worked but now ...
Where are Apache server log files located? If you have followed our Apache Server Installation tutor...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local"folder? Can I delete th...
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as a loaded module on Windows systems? If you have ...
How to configure Mozilla FireFox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...