Removing ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application - Monitor Apache Servers
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
ApacheMonitor.exe is the Apache HTTP server monitor installed as a startup application. After system startup, ApacheMonitor.exe shows in system taskbar tray. See our ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Monitor Apache Servers. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 12970👍, 0💬
Downloading and Installing vStrip "vStrip" is one the most powerful DVD ripper and VOB file processi...
What is the "Smart Card Device Enumeration Service (ScDeviceEnum)" system service on Windows Server ...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to my computer? When you are visiting a Website, it ...
The day I received Windows 10, everything seemed to work. The next day Microsoft Solitaire Collectio...
Where to find tutorials on Internet Explorer (IE)? Here is a large collection of tutorials to answer...