Removing ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application - Monitor Apache Servers
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
ApacheMonitor.exe is the Apache HTTP server monitor installed as a startup application. After system startup, ApacheMonitor.exe shows in system taskbar tray. See our ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Monitor Apache Servers. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 10008👍, 0💬
Windows Vista Security basics - Understanding security and safe computing - Update Windows automatic...
Why am I getting errors when starting Apache server to load PHP as a module with php5apache2.dll? If...
How to export Windows services to a text file? If you want to export services that are currently con...
How to review Internet Explorer (IE) add-on or Browser Helper Object (BHO) tools on Windows XP with ...
What is service "AeLookupSvc" on Windows Vista? "AeLookupSvc" is a system service with the display n...