Removing ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application - Monitor Apache Servers
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
ApacheMonitor.exe is the Apache HTTP server monitor installed as a startup application. After system startup, ApacheMonitor.exe shows in system taskbar tray. See our ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Monitor Apache Servers. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 9218👍, 0💬
What is "UPnP Device Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "UPnP Device Host" service relat...
How to export Windows services to a text file? If you want to export services that are currently con...
Downloading and Installing vStrip "vStrip" is one the most powerful DVD ripper and VOB file processi...
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...
What is HPQTOA~1.EXE or HPQToaster.exe - Process - HpqToaster Module? Process HPQTOA~1.EXE or HPQToa...