Removing ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application - Monitor Apache Servers
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
ApacheMonitor.exe is the Apache HTTP server monitor installed as a startup application. After system startup, ApacheMonitor.exe shows in system taskbar tray. See our ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Monitor Apache Servers. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 11408👍, 0💬
What is "McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "McAf...
What is BTStackServer.exe Process - Bluetooth Stack COM Server? Process BTStackServer.exe is the Blu...
Can I disable Windows service "Spectrum24 Event Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Sp...
How to configure Mozilla FireFox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 8 startup programs? Here is a collection of tutorials on...