Removing ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application - Monitor Apache Servers
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
ApacheMonitor.exe is the Apache HTTP server monitor installed as a startup application. After system startup, ApacheMonitor.exe shows in system taskbar tray. See our ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Monitor Apache Servers. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 9332👍, 0💬
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as a loaded module on Windows systems? If you have ...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to my computer? When you are visiting a Website, it ...
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface? Sometimes applications may encoun...
What is "IP Helper" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "IP Helper" service related to iphlpsvc...
Understanding HelpSvc.exe, "Microsoft Help Center Service" - part of the "Help and Support Center" a...