Removing ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application - Monitor Apache Servers
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
ApacheMonitor.exe is the Apache HTTP server monitor installed as a startup application. After system startup, ApacheMonitor.exe shows in system taskbar tray. See our ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Monitor Apache Servers. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 10857👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "OracleServiceXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application serv...
How to download PHP engine for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of PHP e...
What are Download Program Files (DPF) for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Download Program Files (...
What is wrong if you get an execution error: "The procedure entry point _zval_dtor could not be loca...
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk...