Removing ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application - Monitor Apache Servers
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
ApacheMonitor.exe is the Apache HTTP server monitor installed as a startup application. After system startup, ApacheMonitor.exe shows in system taskbar tray. See our ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Monitor Apache Servers. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 9721👍, 0💬
A collection of 39 tutorials on understanding and managing Windows startup programs - Part II Contin...
.MPG File Name Extension - MPEG Files mpg is the file name extension for files that stores audio and...
How to verify IIS configuration for PHP scripts? If you have followed our Configuring IIS for PHP Sc...
Which folder should I use to share picture files and music files with other Bluetooth devices on my ...
What is "Lenovo Camera Mute" in a service on Lenovo laptop computer that supports the camera on/off ...