Removing ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application - Monitor Apache Servers
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
ApacheMonitor.exe is the Apache HTTP server monitor installed as a startup application. After system startup, ApacheMonitor.exe shows in system taskbar tray. See our ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Monitor Apache Servers. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 10700👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "msmsgs.exe - Microsoft Messenger" to speedup my computer and reduc...
How to remove jusched.exe from startup program list? jusched.exe is a background process from Sun to...
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk...
How to block popup ads in Mozilla FireFox 2? If you are getting a lots of popup ads, and want to blo...
Pl help me.. Hi.. how to run a php script in windows xp ...? First, you need to download and install...