Removing ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application - Monitor Apache Servers
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
ApacheMonitor.exe is the Apache HTTP server monitor installed as a startup application. After system startup, ApacheMonitor.exe shows in system taskbar tray. See our ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Monitor Apache Servers. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 10274👍, 0💬
How to start Apache server manually on Windows systems? If you followed our Apache server installati...
If you are using a wireless router to connecting to the Internet through a DSL modem, how many IP ad...
How to configure Mozilla FireFox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
How to stop a Windows XP service getting started automatically at system startup time, or disabling ...
What is a startup application on your Windows system? A startup application is a software applicatio...