Adding Network Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add a network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a Network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Make the sure the Windows 10 Pro computer is connected to the company network.
2. Go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts".
3. Click "Add" button below the user name list. You see the "Add a doemain account" form.
4. Enter user name and the domain name that identifies the network user. You can also use the "Browse" button to search and find the user from the network user directory service.
5. Click Next to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the network user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
2019-06-29, 2150👍, 0💬
What is "WWAN AutoConfig" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WWAN AutoConfig" service related...
What files are used by Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? How Alexa Toolbar is...
How to remove QLBCTRL.exe from startup program list? If you want to remove QLBCTRL.exe from the star...
Can I disable Windows service "DCOM Server Process Launcher" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
I just installed the Windows 8 Release Preview on the Samsung slate that we attendees got at the MIX...