Adware Spyware (7)
DOS Commands (1)
Internet Explorer (217)
Media Center (12)
Media Player (11)
Mozilla Firefox (18)
Windows 10 (166)
Windows 7 (636)
Windows 8 (1091)
Windows Phone (33)
Windows Server 2008 (165)
Windows Server 2012 (84)
Windows Server 2016 (23)
Windows Vista (52)
Adding Network Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add a network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a Network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Make the sure the Windows 10 Pro computer is connected to the company network.
2. Go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts".
3. Click "Add" button below the user name list. You see the "Add a domain account" form.
4. Enter user name and the domain name that identifies the network user. You can also use the "Browse" button to search and find the user from the network user directory service.
5. Click Next to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the network user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
â‡’ Adding Local Users on Windows 10 Pro
â‡ System Administration on Windows 10 Pro
â‡‘ System Administration on Windows 10 Pro
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 10 Tutorials
2021-03-07, 54287👍, 4💬
What files are used by Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? How Alexa Toolbar is...
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Vista computers? I want to learn how to use Windows Vista m...
Using Columnar as the layout for a form as shown in the previous tutorial is good to enter new recor...
What is "Human Interface Device Access" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Human Interface De...