Adding Network Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add a network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a Network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Make the sure the Windows 10 Pro computer is connected to the company network.
2. Go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts".
3. Click "Add" button below the user name list. You see the "Add a domain account" form.
4. Enter user name and the domain name that identifies the network user. You can also use the "Browse" button to search and find the user from the network user directory service.
5. Click Next to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the network user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 10 Tutorials
2021-03-07, 38261👍, 4💬
How to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update for all ...
What is "IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "IKE and Auth...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page for...
Can I disable Windows service "McAfee Framework Service" to speedup my computer? Third party service...
What is GoogleUpdaterService.exe - Google Updater Service? GoogleUpdaterService.exe is binary file o...