Adding Network Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add a network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a Network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Make the sure the Windows 10 Pro computer is connected to the company network.
2. Go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts".
3. Click "Add" button below the user name list. You see the "Add a domain account" form.
4. Enter user name and the domain name that identifies the network user. You can also use the "Browse" button to search and find the user from the network user directory service.
5. Click Next to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the network user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
2021-03-07, 17381👍, 4💬
Why don't my playlists work on my new computer? An entry in a playlist uses a "relative path" to ide...
How do I get the latest version of Windows Defender? If you installed Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) pri...
Can I disable Windows service "EvtEng" to speedup my computer? Windows service "EvtEng" - Intel Even...
How to remove BacsTray.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
Can I remove startup application "ApacheMonitor.exe - Monitor Apache Servers" to speedup my computer...