Adding Network Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add a network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a Network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Make the sure the Windows 10 Pro computer is connected to the company network.
2. Go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts".
3. Click "Add" button below the user name list. You see the "Add a domain account" form.
4. Enter user name and the domain name that identifies the network user. You can also use the "Browse" button to search and find the user from the network user directory service.
5. Click Next to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the network user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 10 Tutorials
2021-03-07, 59352👍, 4💬
What is "WMI Performance Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WMI Performance Adapter"...
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as a loaded module on Windows systems? If you have ...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
Can I remove startup application "tfswctrl.exe - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component" to speedup my ...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..