Adding Network Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add a network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a Network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Make the sure the Windows 10 Pro computer is connected to the company network.
2. Go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts".
3. Click "Add" button below the user name list. You see the "Add a doemain account" form.
4. Enter user name and the domain name that identifies the network user. You can also use the "Browse" button to search and find the user from the network user directory service.
5. Click Next to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the network user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
2019-06-29, 2740👍, 0💬
How to install Apache server on Windows systems? If you followed our downloading Apache server tutor...
Extracting All Files from a ZIP File 1. Run WinZIP and select menu File > Open Archive. The "Open Ar...
Can I disable Windows service "Performance Logs and Alerts" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 8 scheduled tasks? Here is a collection of tutorials on ...
What are required to use wireless routers to connect to the Internet? If you want to connect to the ...