Adding Network Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add a network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a Network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Make the sure the Windows 10 Pro computer is connected to the company network.
2. Go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts".
3. Click "Add" button below the user name list. You see the "Add a doemain account" form.
4. Enter user name and the domain name that identifies the network user. You can also use the "Browse" button to search and find the user from the network user directory service.
5. Click Next to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the network user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
2019-06-29, 2292👍, 0💬
How to add a password to stop other people opening my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
How to tell Apache server to transform (rewrite) URL? Assuming that you have your Apache server runn...
Can I remove startup application "OSA9.exe - Microsoft Office Launch Helper" to speedup my computer ...
What are Exploit-ObscuredHtml Trojan Web Pages? If you have McAfee VirusScan installed, sometimes yo...
In MS Access form design, can I select multiple fields and modify their properties simultaneously? Y...