Adding Network Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add a network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a Network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Make the sure the Windows 10 Pro computer is connected to the company network.
2. Go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts".
3. Click "Add" button below the user name list. You see the "Add a doemain account" form.
4. Enter user name and the domain name that identifies the network user. You can also use the "Browse" button to search and find the user from the network user directory service.
5. Click Next to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the network user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
2020-11-22, 6190👍, 3💬
How to remove msjava.dll - Java Console Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) browsers? m...
How to use .htaccess file with Apache server on Window systems? Assuming that you have installed the...
What is the file extension .VOB (DVD-Video Object or Versioned Object Base)? .VOB is the file extens...
What are the commonly used background processes on Windows systems? - Part II Continue from Part I. ...
What to Do When HelpSvc.exe Is Running Out of Control - Using High CPU and Memory? If you find your ...