Adding Network Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add a network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a Network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Make the sure the Windows 10 Pro computer is connected to the company network.
2. Go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts".
3. Click "Add" button below the user name list. You see the "Add a doemain account" form.
4. Enter user name and the domain name that identifies the network user. You can also use the "Browse" button to search and find the user from the network user directory service.
5. Click Next to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the network user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
2021-02-20, 12516👍, 4💬
How to restore Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7? I removed it by a mistake. ...
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...
How to disable Problem Reports and Solutions? Problem Reports and Solutions is a nice feature of Win...
Daylight saving time has been changed since March 2007 in US, Canada and Mexico. How do I update my ...
How to configure Mozilla FireFox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...