Adding Network Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add a network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a Network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Make the sure the Windows 10 Pro computer is connected to the company network.
2. Go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts".
3. Click "Add" button below the user name list. You see the "Add a doemain account" form.
4. Enter user name and the domain name that identifies the network user. You can also use the "Browse" button to search and find the user from the network user directory service.
5. Click Next to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the network user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
2019-06-29, 1705👍, 0💬
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide? I want to have clickable links to help...
Can I remove startup application "DLG.exe - Modem Digital Line Detection" to speedup my computer and...
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...
Where does Mozilla FireFox 2 store cookie files on my computer? Some cookies are stored to your comp...