Adding Network Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add a network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a Network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Make the sure the Windows 10 Pro computer is connected to the company network.
2. Go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts".
3. Click "Add" button below the user name list. You see the "Add a doemain account" form.
4. Enter user name and the domain name that identifies the network user. You can also use the "Browse" button to search and find the user from the network user directory service.
5. Click Next to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the network user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
2019-06-29, 1983👍, 0💬
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...
What is the startup program "hkcmd Module - hkcmd.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remove it to ...
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...
What is MUWebControl Class - Download Program Files (DPF)? MUWebControl Class is a Download Program ...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...