Adding Local Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add new local user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a new local user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Users". You see a list of local users on the computer.
3. Click "Action > Add User..." menu. You see the "New User" form.
4. Enter user name, full name, and password.
5. Click "Create" to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the local user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
2019-06-29, 2121👍, 0💬
What is Windows XP Services Management Console? Windows XP Services Management Console is a system a...
What are Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons? Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
Why do I have to keep reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire Collection that came with my HP lapto, Window...
What is pdf.ocx - ActiveX - Adobe Acrobat Control Version 6.0 for ActiveX? ActiveX pdf.ocx is instal...
How do I remove the list of files that I have recently played from the File menu in the Player? In o...