Adding Local Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add new local user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a new local user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Users". You see a list of local users on the computer.
3. Click "Action > Add User..." menu. You see the "New User" form.
4. Enter user name, full name, and password.
5. Click "Create" to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the local user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 10 Tutorials
2019-06-29, 5376👍, 0💬
How to remove realsched.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
How to verify if your system is connected to the Internet? Windows system has two commands "ipconfig...
Pl help me.. Hi.. how to run a php script in windows xp ...? First, you need to download and install...
What is WindowsLiveLogin.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Login module? DLL WindowsLiveLogin.dll is ins...
Where does Mozilla FireFox 2 store cookie files on my computer? Some cookies are stored to your comp...