Adding Local Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add new local user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a new local user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Users". You see a list of local users on the computer.
3. Click "Action > Add User..." menu. You see the "New User" form.
4. Enter user name, full name, and password.
5. Click "Create" to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the local user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
2019-06-29, 3400👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "Directcd.exe - Roxio DirectCD Application" to speedup my computer ...
In MS Access form design, can I select multiple fields and modify their properties simultaneously? Y...
Can I disable Windows service "Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)" to speedup my computer? Windows serv...
Can I remove startup application "SynTPLpr.exe - TouchPad Driver Helper Application" to speedup my c...
How to access Services Management Console on Windows Vista? Services Management Console is a system ...