Adding Local Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add new local user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a new local user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Users". You see a list of local users on the computer.
3. Click "Action > Add User..." menu. You see the "New User" form.
4. Enter user name, full name, and password.
5. Click "Create" to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the local user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
2019-06-29, 2760👍, 0💬
Why my Windows XP generates a PIN code for Bluetooth connection? If you try to connect to a new Blue...
Downloading and Installing vStrip "vStrip" is one the most powerful DVD ripper and VOB file processi...
What is tfswctrl.exe process - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component? Process tfswctrl.exe is the Driv...
What is "Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Mic...
Why am I getting this authentication failed message when adding my cell phone as a bluetooth device ...