Adding Local Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add new local user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a new local user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Users". You see a list of local users on the computer.
3. Click "Action > Add User..." menu. You see the "New User" form.
4. Enter user name, full name, and password.
5. Click "Create" to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the local user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
2019-06-29, 2247👍, 0💬
How to remove RealPlay.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page for...
I have a problem saving the changes made to the httpd.conf file for Apache and the php.ini file for ...
What is "Office Software Protection Platform" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Office Softw...
Removing Google Toolbar Symptom: Google Toolbar seems to be a nice tool. It offers the following fea...