Adding Local Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add new local user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a new local user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Users". You see a list of local users on the computer.
3. Click "Action > Add User..." menu. You see the "New User" form.
4. Enter user name, full name, and password.
5. Click "Create" to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the local user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
2019-06-29, 1682👍, 0💬
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...
What is "Lenovo Keyboard Noise Reduction" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Lenovo Keyboard ...
Windows Vista Security basics - Understanding security and safe computing - Update Windows automatic...
What is YTBSDK.exe - Symantec YTB Status Server - Norton Internet Security? YTBSDK.exe is installed ...
Can I disable Windows service "McAfee Framework Service" to speedup my computer? Third party service...