Removing reader_sl.exe - Startup Application - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
Startup application reader_sl.exe is installed as part of Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF docuements. See our reader_sl.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Adobe Reader Speed Launch. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2019-03-26, 45608👍, 6💬
Understanding HelpSvc.exe, "Microsoft Help Center Service" - part of the "Help and Support Center" a...
How set up "live tv" in Windows Media Center on Windows 7? If you have TV tuner installed on your co...
What is yt.dll - DLL File - Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser? yt.dll is installed as part of the Yahoo! ...
Summary of suggested services settings for Windows XP Pro SP1 system - Part III Continue from Part I...
What files are used by Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? How Alexa Toolbar is conf...