Removing reader_sl.exe - Startup Application - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
Startup application reader_sl.exe is installed as part of Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF docuements. See our reader_sl.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Adobe Reader Speed Launch. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2016-07-10, 42626👍, 5💬
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide? I want to have clickable links to help...
Pl help me.. Hi.. how to run a php script in windows xp ...? First, you need to download and install...
Can I remove startup application "DLG.exe - Modem Digital Line Detection" to speedup my computer and...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
Can I remove startup application "shstat.exe - VirusScan On-access scanner statistics" to speedup my...