Removing reader_sl.exe - Startup Application - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
Startup application reader_sl.exe is installed as part of Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF docuements. See our reader_sl.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Adobe Reader Speed Launch. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2016-07-10, 41767👍, 5💬
Can I remove startup application "IAStorIconLaunch.exe - Delayed launcher" to speedup my computer an...
How set up "live tv" in Windows Media Center on Windows 7? If you have TV tuner installed on your co...
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to my computer? When you are visiting a Website, it ...
Can I disable Windows service "Performance Logs and Alerts" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...