Removing reader_sl.exe - Startup Application - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
Startup application reader_sl.exe is installed as part of Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF docuements. See our reader_sl.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Adobe Reader Speed Launch. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2019-03-26, 46004👍, 6💬
How to setup a HP laptop computer? I want to buy the new HP laptop computer on sale at Best Buy for ...
I have several computers. How can I share my Internet Explorer favorites between two computers? Favo...
What is YInstStarter Class - Download Program Files (DPF)? YInstStarter Class is a Download Program ...
What is QLBCTRL.exe - Process - QLB Controller? Process QLBCTRL.exe is the QLB (Quick Launch Button)...
What files are used by Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? How Alexa Toolbar is...