Removing reader_sl.exe - Startup Application - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
Startup application reader_sl.exe is installed as part of Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF docuements. See our reader_sl.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Adobe Reader Speed Launch. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2016-07-10, 41364👍, 5💬
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce sec...
What is the HP computer registration process? If you bought a new HP computer and doing the initial ...
Can I disable Windows service "Application Layer Gateway Service" to speedup my computer? Windows se...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Associates Task Manager" to speedup my computer? Third party ...