Removing reader_sl.exe - Startup Application - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
Startup application reader_sl.exe is installed as part of Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF docuements. See our reader_sl.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Adobe Reader Speed Launch. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2021-08-04, 48580👍, 6💬
What is service "AEADIFilters" and program "AEADISRV.EXE" on Windows Vista? "AEADIFilters" is a syst...
A collection of 24 tutorials on removing Windows startup programs to gain performance and reduce sec...
Why my Windows XP generates a PIN code for Bluetooth connection? If you try to connect to a new Blue...
What is "Human Interface Device Access" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Human Interface De...
What is shdocvw.dll DLL file - Shell Doc Object and Control Library? DLL shdocvw.dll is the Microsof...