Removing reader_sl.exe - Startup Application - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
Startup application reader_sl.exe is installed as part of Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF docuements. See our reader_sl.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Adobe Reader Speed Launch. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2016-07-10, 43538👍, 5💬
What is the file extension .IFO on a DVD-Video disc? .IFO is the file extension used on a DVD-Video ...
Can I disable Windows service "Performance Logs and Alerts" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
Can I disable Windows service "hpqwmiex.exe - HP ProtectTools security manager" to speedup my comput...
What is "SSDP Discovery" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SSDP Discovery" service related t...
Can I disable Windows service "McAfee Framework Service" to speedup my computer? Third party service...