Removing reader_sl.exe - Startup Application - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
Startup application reader_sl.exe is installed as part of Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF docuements. See our reader_sl.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Adobe Reader Speed Launch. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2021-08-04, 50870👍, 6💬
Can I remove startup application "BascsTray.exe - Broadcom Advanced Control Suite" to speedup my com...
How to add a program into the startup folder? If you find an interesting program that you want to ad...
A collection of 24 tutorials on removing Windows startup programs to gain performance and reduce sec...
How to configure your system for DSL Internet connection? Once your DSL modem is connected to your s...
Have a windows 8 computer and need to download the Visual C++ Redistributable for visual studio 2012...