Removing reader_sl.exe - Startup Application - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
Startup application reader_sl.exe is installed as part of Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF docuements. See our reader_sl.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Adobe Reader Speed Launch. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2016-07-10, 40614👍, 5💬
What is Windows Live Toolbar for for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Windows Live Toolbar offers som...
Can I remove startup application "DSentry.exe - Dell DVDSentry" to speedup my computer and reduce se...
Why am I getting a blank page when running PHP scripts to access MySQL database? Assuming that you h...
A collection of 8 tutorials on Internet connections with DSL modems covering: What are required to u...
Can I remove startup application "ApacheMonitor.exe - Monitor Apache Servers" to speedup my computer...