Adware Spyware (7)
DOS Commands (1)
Internet Explorer (217)
Media Center (12)
Media Player (11)
Mozilla Firefox (18)
Windows 10 (166)
Windows 7 (636)
Windows 8 (1091)
Windows Phone (33)
Windows Server 2008 (165)
Windows Server 2012 (84)
Windows Server 2016 (23)
Windows Vista (52)
Windows 8 and Hibernation
I noticed since the Windows 8 CP that the option to Hibernate was not found. How can I enable Windows 8 RP to enter Hibernation?
1. Go to control panel and click on Power options Icon
2. In Power options window look to the left of the window and you should see some option. Click on the 'choose what the power buttons do'
3. In the define power buttons window, click on the 'change settings that are currently unavailable' option.
4. Look towards the bottom of this window and you will see a list of shutdown settings.
5. Place a check mark (tick) ion the box next to the hibernate option and then click the save Settings button.
6. When you now come to close down you will see the hibernate option on the shutdown menu.
2012-12-28, 3257👍, 1💬
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...
What is "ActiveX Installer (AxInstSV)" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "ActiveX Installer (...
How to verify if your system is connected to the Internet? Windows system has two commands "ipconfig...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleJobSchedulerXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application...
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...