Terminating Programs That Are not Responding to Any User Inputs
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface?
One easy way to terminate a program that does not respond to normal user inputs, is to use the Windows Task Manager.
1. Assuming that your Internet Explorer window stopped responding to user inputs for some reason.
2. Press <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<Del> keys together. Windows Security dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Task Manager button. Windows Task Manager window shows up.
4. Click the Applications tab. You should see Internet Explorer listed with
"Not Respond.." status as shown in this picture:
5. Select Internet Explorer and click the End Task button. You should see an End Program dialog box with a message saying "This program is not responding".
6. Click the End Now button to terminate Internet Explorer as shown in this picture:
2007-01-01, 11002👍, 0💬
What is the "Smart Card Device Enumeration Service (ScDeviceEnum)" system service on Windows Server ...
How to view services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7? System Configur...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Batch File? I want to learn everything about Windows Batch ...
How to remove realsched.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
Why am I getting a blank page when running PHP scripts to access MySQL database? Assuming that you h...