Terminating Programs That Are not Responding to Any User Inputs
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface?
One easy way to terminate a program that does not respond to normal user inputs, is to use the Windows Task Manager.
1. Assuming that your Internet Explorer window stopped responding to user inputs for some reason.
2. Press <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<Del> keys together. Windows Security dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Task Manager button. Windows Task Manager window shows up.
4. Click the Applications tab. You should see Internet Explorer listed with
"Not Respond.." status as shown in this picture:
5. Select Internet Explorer and click the End Task button. You should see an End Program dialog box with a message saying "This program is not responding".
6. Click the End Now button to terminate Internet Explorer as shown in this picture:
2007-01-01, 10400👍, 0💬
What is PIM? What is a PIM Item, What is PIM Item Transfer? What is PIM? PIM stands for Personal Inf...
Splitting/Joining MPEG Files with mpgtx "mpgtx" offers a function to split a large MPEG file into sm...
How to edit Mozilla FireFox configuration file? Mozilla FireFox has a configuration file that contro...
Can I disable Windows service "Network DDE DSDM" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application servi...
Can I disable Windows service "Infrared Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Infrared M...