Terminating Programs That Are not Responding to Any User Inputs
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface?
One easy way to terminate a program that does not respond to normal user inputs, is to use the Windows Task Manager.
1. Assuming that your Internet Explorer window stopped responding to user inputs for some reason.
2. Press <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<Del> keys together. Windows Security dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Task Manager button. Windows Task Manager window shows up.
4. Click the Applications tab. You should see Internet Explorer listed with
"Not Respond.." status as shown in this picture:
5. Select Internet Explorer and click the End Task button. You should see an End Program dialog box with a message saying "This program is not responding".
6. Click the End Now button to terminate Internet Explorer as shown in this picture:
2007-01-01, 10841👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Why did my PC restart?" message? After taking the quick setup information, you...
I have a field in a MS Access form that is a foreign key pointing to another table. Can I use a comb...
Can I remove startup application "shstat.exe - VirusScan On-access scanner statistics" to speedup my...
If you are using a wireless router to connecting to the Internet through a DSL modem, how many IP ad...
What is ZCfgSvc.exe process - Intel Wireless ZeroCfgSvc MFC Application? Process ZCfgSvc.exe is the ...