Terminating Programs That Are not Responding to Any User Inputs
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface?
One easy way to terminate a program that does not respond to normal user inputs, is to use the Windows Task Manager.
1. Assuming that your Internet Explorer window stopped responding to user inputs for some reason.
2. Press <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<Del> keys together. Windows Security dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Task Manager button. Windows Task Manager window shows up.
4. Click the Applications tab. You should see Internet Explorer listed with
"Not Respond.." status as shown in this picture:
5. Select Internet Explorer and click the End Task button. You should see an End Program dialog box with a message saying "This program is not responding".
6. Click the End Now button to terminate Internet Explorer as shown in this picture:
2007-01-01, 10648👍, 0💬
How do I move the licenses for the tracks that I ripped from CDs to my new computer? Typically, lice...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
I have created a table in MS Access. How do I create a form to help enter data into the table? Assum...
Can I remove startup application "atiptaxx.exe - ATI Desktop Control Panel" to speedup my computer a...
Can I disable Windows service "IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service...