Terminating Programs That Are not Responding to Any User Inputs
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface?
One easy way to terminate a program that does not respond to normal user inputs, is to use the Windows Task Manager.
1. Assuming that your Internet Explorer window stopped responding to user inputs for some reason.
2. Press <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<Del> keys together. Windows Security dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Task Manager button. Windows Task Manager window shows up.
4. Click the Applications tab. You should see Internet Explorer listed with
"Not Respond.." status as shown in this picture:
5. Select Internet Explorer and click the End Task button. You should see an End Program dialog box with a message saying "This program is not responding".
6. Click the End Now button to terminate Internet Explorer as shown in this picture:
2007-01-01, 11833👍, 0💬
A collection of 7 tutorials on Internet connections with wireless routers covering: What are require...
What are required to use wireless routers to connect to the Internet? If you want to connect to the ...
What is pdf.ocx - ActiveX - Adobe Acrobat Control Version 6.0 for ActiveX? ActiveX pdf.ocx is instal...
How do I get the latest version of Windows Defender? If you installed Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) pri...
What is WindowsLiveLogin.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Login module? DLL WindowsLiveLogin.dll is ins...