Terminating Programs That Are not Responding to Any User Inputs
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface?
One easy way to terminate a program that does not respond to normal user inputs, is to use the Windows Task Manager.
1. Assuming that your Internet Explorer window stopped responding to user inputs for some reason.
2. Press <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<Del> keys together. Windows Security dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Task Manager button. Windows Task Manager window shows up.
4. Click the Applications tab. You should see Internet Explorer listed with
"Not Respond.." status as shown in this picture:
5. Select Internet Explorer and click the End Task button. You should see an End Program dialog box with a message saying "This program is not responding".
6. Click the End Now button to terminate Internet Explorer as shown in this picture:
2007-01-01, 10297👍, 0💬
I have created a table in MS Access. How do I create a form to help enter data into the table? Assum...
Can I remove startup application "BascsTray.exe - Broadcom Advanced Control Suite" to speedup my com...
What is Yahoo! Messenger Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) 7...
How to configure a wireless router? Usually, wireless routers are shipped with a default configurati...
How to change the Bluetooth device name on your Windows XP system? If you want to change the Bluetoo...