Terminating Programs That Are not Responding to Any User Inputs
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface?
One easy way to terminate a program that does not respond to normal user inputs, is to use the Windows Task Manager.
1. Assuming that your Internet Explorer window stopped responding to user inputs for some reason.
2. Press <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<Del> keys together. Windows Security dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Task Manager button. Windows Task Manager window shows up.
4. Click the Applications tab. You should see Internet Explorer listed with
"Not Respond.." status as shown in this picture:
5. Select Internet Explorer and click the End Task button. You should see an End Program dialog box with a message saying "This program is not responding".
6. Click the End Now button to terminate Internet Explorer as shown in this picture:
2007-01-01, 8917👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "igfxtray.exe - Intel Graphics Accelerator Helper" to speedup my co...
What is yt.dll - DLL File - Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser? yt.dll is installed as part of the Yahoo! ...
What are the commonly used background processes on Windows systems? A background process is a progra...
What is a slide master? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you create differen...
How to download PHP engine for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of PHP e...