Terminating Programs That Are not Responding to Any User Inputs
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface?
One easy way to terminate a program that does not respond to normal user inputs, is to use the Windows Task Manager.
1. Assuming that your Internet Explorer window stopped responding to user inputs for some reason.
2. Press <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<Del> keys together. Windows Security dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Task Manager button. Windows Task Manager window shows up.
4. Click the Applications tab. You should see Internet Explorer listed with
"Not Respond.." status as shown in this picture:
5. Select Internet Explorer and click the End Task button. You should see an End Program dialog box with a message saying "This program is not responding".
6. Click the End Now button to terminate Internet Explorer as shown in this picture:
2007-01-01, 9449👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "NICCONFIGSVC" to speedup my computer? Windows service "NICCONFIGSVC" ...
What are the commonly used background processes on Windows systems? - Part II Continue from Part I. ...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
Can I disable Windows service "Apache Tomcat" to speedup my computer? Third party service "Apache To...
How to configure your system for DSL Internet connection? Once your DSL modem is connected to your s...