Terminating Programs That Are not Responding to Any User Inputs
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface?
One easy way to terminate a program that does not respond to normal user inputs, is to use the Windows Task Manager.
1. Assuming that your Internet Explorer window stopped responding to user inputs for some reason.
2. Press <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<Del> keys together. Windows Security dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Task Manager button. Windows Task Manager window shows up.
4. Click the Applications tab. You should see Internet Explorer listed with
"Not Respond.." status as shown in this picture:
5. Select Internet Explorer and click the End Task button. You should see an End Program dialog box with a message saying "This program is not responding".
6. Click the End Now button to terminate Internet Explorer as shown in this picture:
2007-01-01, 8811👍, 0💬
How much does Windows Media Player 11 cost Windows Media Player 11 is a free update to the Windows M...
Can I disable Windows service "HTTP SSL" to speedup my computer? Windows service "HTTP SSL" - This s...
How to download Apache server for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of Ap...
I have several computers. How can I share my Internet Explorer favorites between two computers? Favo...
Understanding HelpSvc.exe, "Microsoft Help Center Service" - part of the "Help and Support Center" a...