Terminating Programs That Are not Responding to Any User Inputs
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface?
One easy way to terminate a program that does not respond to normal user inputs, is to use the Windows Task Manager.
1. Assuming that your Internet Explorer window stopped responding to user inputs for some reason.
2. Press <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<Del> keys together. Windows Security dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Task Manager button. Windows Task Manager window shows up.
4. Click the Applications tab. You should see Internet Explorer listed with
"Not Respond.." status as shown in this picture:
5. Select Internet Explorer and click the End Task button. You should see an End Program dialog box with a message saying "This program is not responding".
6. Click the End Now button to terminate Internet Explorer as shown in this picture:
2007-01-01, 8640👍, 0💬
How to select your wireless connection during the Windows 7 system initial set up process? If you bo...
How to remove YahooMessenger.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce se...
What is the best way to remove programs from the startup application list? There are a number of way...
Can I disable Windows service "Performance Logs and Alerts" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
How to remove tfswctrl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...