Setting Up Wi-Fi Connection on Windows Phone
How do I set up Wi-Fi connection with my Windows Phone?
If want to connect your Windows Phone to the Wi-Fi network at home or at office, you can follow these steps:
1. On Start, flick left to the application list, tap "Settings > Wi-Fi". You will see the Wi-Fi screen showing up.
2. Tap on "Wi-Fi networking" value icon to turn it on. You will see a list of nearby Wi-Fi networks represented by their SIDs (Security IDs).
3. Tap the SID of your own Wi-Fi network. You will see the "Sign in" screen showing up with this fields:
Sign in Connecting to the secure Wi-Fi network 11FX11223344 Password [*********]
4. Enter the password that you created for your Wi-Fi network and tap "Done".
5. Your cell phone will be connected to your Wi-Fi network.
2013-03-19, 2528👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)" to speedup my computer? Windows serv...
Can I remove startup application "ssdiag.exe - Diagnostic Traces Sonic Shared Driver Component" to s...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 8 startup programs? Here is a collection of tutorials on...
What are required to use wireless routers to connect to the Internet? If you want to connect to the ...
What is the file extension .IFO on a DVD-Video disc? .IFO is the file extension used on a DVD-Video ...