Hard Reset Windows Phone When Lost Password
How can I reset my Windows Phone when I lost the password?
If you lost the password for your Windows Phone, you can perform a hard reset to format your phone as shown in this tutorial:
1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously.
2. Release Power when the phone vibrates, but continue to hold down Camera and Volume Down.
3. Release Camera and Volume Down when the Format prompt is displayed on screen.
4. Press the Windows button.
5. Press the Windows button again to confirm the hard reset.
Warning: hard reset will erase all your personal data like Emails, Contacts, and Text Messages, from your phone.
2013-03-22, 2672👍, 0💬
How to add a program into the startup folder? If you find an interesting program that you want to ad...
Extracting All Files from a ZIP File 1. Run WinZIP and select menu File > Open Archive. The "Open Ar...
What files are used by Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? How Alexa Toolbar is config...
Whenever I try to open the mail app I get a white screen with a grey banner that says Mail Can't Ope...
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...