Hard Reset Windows Phone When Lost Password
How can I reset my Windows Phone when I lost the password?
If you lost the password for your Windows Phone, you can perform a hard reset to format your phone as shown in this tutorial:
1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously.
2. Release Power when the phone vibrates, but continue to hold down Camera and Volume Down.
3. Release Camera and Volume Down when the Format prompt is displayed on screen.
4. Press the Windows button.
5. Press the Windows button again to confirm the hard reset.
Warning: hard reset will erase all your personal data like Emails, Contacts, and Text Messages, from your phone.
2013-03-22, 3437👍, 0💬
How to remove BTTray.exe from startup program list? If you are not using any bluetooth devices, you ...
What is HelpHost.exe - Microsoft Help Center Hosting Server? HelpHost.exe is the executable binary f...
How to install FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla FireFox 2 add-on that provides FTP client functions on ...
Using Columnar as the layout for a form as shown in the previous tutorial is good to enter new recor...
What is msntb.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer? DLL msntb.dll is installe...