Hard Reset Windows Phone When Lost Password
How can I reset my Windows Phone when I lost the password?
If you lost the password for your Windows Phone, you can perform a hard reset to format your phone as shown in this tutorial:
1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously.
2. Release Power when the phone vibrates, but continue to hold down Camera and Volume Down.
3. Release Camera and Volume Down when the Format prompt is displayed on screen.
4. Press the Windows button.
5. Press the Windows button again to confirm the hard reset.
Warning: hard reset will erase all your personal data like Emails, Contacts, and Text Messages, from your phone.
2013-03-22, 4083👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Broadcom ASF IP monitoring service v6.0.3" to speedup my computer? Wi...
What is the scheduled task "\WPD\SqmUpload_S-1-5-21 -..."on my Windows 7 computer? "\WPD\SqmUpload_S...
Error 126: Application Management Service Failed To Start. The Specified Module Could Not Be Found. ...
How to connect your computer to a DSL line? Here are the steps of how to connect your computer to th...
How can I tell the number of CPU or logical processors on my Windows Server 2012? To find out how ma...