Hard Reset Windows Phone When Lost Password
How can I reset my Windows Phone when I lost the password?
If you lost the password for your Windows Phone, you can perform a hard reset to format your phone as shown in this tutorial:
1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously.
2. Release Power when the phone vibrates, but continue to hold down Camera and Volume Down.
3. Release Camera and Volume Down when the Format prompt is displayed on screen.
4. Press the Windows button.
5. Press the Windows button again to confirm the hard reset.
Warning: hard reset will erase all your personal data like Emails, Contacts, and Text Messages, from your phone.
2013-03-22, 3610👍, 0💬
How to start sc.exe command to create, delete and manage Windows services? sc.exe is a command line ...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page ...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Vista computers? I want to learn how to use Windows Vista m...
Can I disable Windows service "ASP.NET State Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ASP.N...
Can I disable Windows service "Intel NCS NetService" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Intel ...