Hard Reset Windows Phone When Lost Password
How can I reset my Windows Phone when I lost the password?
If you lost the password for your Windows Phone, you can perform a hard reset to format your phone as shown in this tutorial:
1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously.
2. Release Power when the phone vibrates, but continue to hold down Camera and Volume Down.
3. Release Camera and Volume Down when the Format prompt is displayed on screen.
4. Press the Windows button.
5. Press the Windows button again to confirm the hard reset.
Warning: hard reset will erase all your personal data like Emails, Contacts, and Text Messages, from your phone.
2013-03-22, 2454👍, 0💬
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce sec...
Can I disable Windows service "NICCONFIGSVC" to speedup my computer? Windows service "NICCONFIGSVC" ...
I just installed the Windows 8 Release Preview on the Samsung slate that we attendees got at the MIX...
How to stop a Windows XP service getting started automatically at system startup time, or disabling ...
Pl help me.. Hi.. how to run a php script in windows xp ...? First, you need to download and install...