Hard Reset Windows Phone When Lost Password
How can I reset my Windows Phone when I lost the password?
If you lost the password for your Windows Phone, you can perform a hard reset to format your phone as shown in this tutorial:
1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously.
2. Release Power when the phone vibrates, but continue to hold down Camera and Volume Down.
3. Release Camera and Volume Down when the Format prompt is displayed on screen.
4. Press the Windows button.
5. Press the Windows button again to confirm the hard reset.
Warning: hard reset will erase all your personal data like Emails, Contacts, and Text Messages, from your phone.
2013-03-22, 3725👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "reader_sl.exe - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch" to speedup my c...
Can I disable Windows service "ASP.NET State Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ASP.N...
How to remove BTTray.exe from startup program list? If you are not using any bluetooth devices, you ...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Server 2008? I want to learn how to use Windows Server 2008...
How to verify IIS configuration for PHP scripts? If you have followed our Configuring IIS for PHP Sc...