Hard Reset Windows Phone When Lost Password
How can I reset my Windows Phone when I lost the password?
If you lost the password for your Windows Phone, you can perform a hard reset to format your phone as shown in this tutorial:
1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously.
2. Release Power when the phone vibrates, but continue to hold down Camera and Volume Down.
3. Release Camera and Volume Down when the Format prompt is displayed on screen.
4. Press the Windows button.
5. Press the Windows button again to confirm the hard reset.
Warning: hard reset will erase all your personal data like Emails, Contacts, and Text Messages, from your phone.
2013-03-22, 3560👍, 0💬
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...
product key for adding features to windows 8 The product key you require is MBFBV-W3DP2-2MVKN-PJCQD- ...
What is realsched.exe process - Real Player RealNetworks Scheduler? Process realsched.exe is a backg...
How to remove BacsTray.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
The overtype key seems to have been disabled since the last round of updates. I have tried following...