Hard Reset Windows Phone When Lost Password
How can I reset my Windows Phone when I lost the password?
If you lost the password for your Windows Phone, you can perform a hard reset to format your phone as shown in this tutorial:
1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously.
2. Release Power when the phone vibrates, but continue to hold down Camera and Volume Down.
3. Release Camera and Volume Down when the Format prompt is displayed on screen.
4. Press the Windows button.
5. Press the Windows button again to confirm the hard reset.
Warning: hard reset will erase all your personal data like Emails, Contacts, and Text Messages, from your phone.
2013-03-22, 2610👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "OracleXEClrAgent" to speedup my computer? Third party application ser...
How set up "live tv" in Windows Media Center on Windows 7? If you have TV tuner installed on your co...
Which folder should I use to share picture files and music files with other Bluetooth devices on my ...
I have two internet connection and 1 DLink Load Balancing router. Can anyone tell me that what is th...
How to remove YahooMessenger.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce se...