Hard Reset Windows Phone When Lost Password
How can I reset my Windows Phone when I lost the password?
If you lost the password for your Windows Phone, you can perform a hard reset to format your phone as shown in this tutorial:
1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously.
2. Release Power when the phone vibrates, but continue to hold down Camera and Volume Down.
3. Release Camera and Volume Down when the Format prompt is displayed on screen.
4. Press the Windows button.
5. Press the Windows button again to confirm the hard reset.
Warning: hard reset will erase all your personal data like Emails, Contacts, and Text Messages, from your phone.
2013-03-22, 2831👍, 0💬
How to select system language during the Windows 7 initial set up process? If you bought your comput...
What is WindowsLiveLogin.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Login module? DLL WindowsLiveLogin.dll is ins...
How to unblock a publisher? 1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click the Tools button, and then click Int...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide? I want to have clickable links to help...
Why HelpSvc.exe Is Causing Windows XP to Stop Responding - Using High CPU and Memory? Many users hav...