Hard Reset Windows Phone When Lost Password
How can I reset my Windows Phone when I lost the password?
If you lost the password for your Windows Phone, you can perform a hard reset to format your phone as shown in this tutorial:
1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously.
2. Release Power when the phone vibrates, but continue to hold down Camera and Volume Down.
3. Release Camera and Volume Down when the Format prompt is displayed on screen.
4. Press the Windows button.
5. Press the Windows button again to confirm the hard reset.
Warning: hard reset will erase all your personal data like Emails, Contacts, and Text Messages, from your phone.
2013-03-22, 3466👍, 0💬
How to make text and icon size larger or smaller on my Windows 8 system? The text is too small and h...
What is the HP Software Installation step doing during Windows 7 initial set up? If you bought a new...
Pl help me.. Hi.. how to run a php script in windows xp ...? First, you need to download and install...
Why don't my playlists work on my new computer? An entry in a playlist uses a "relative path" to ide...
What is NicConfigSvc.exe process - Internal Network Card Power Management Service? Process nicconfig...