Hard Reset Windows Phone When Lost Password
How can I reset my Windows Phone when I lost the password?
If you lost the password for your Windows Phone, you can perform a hard reset to format your phone as shown in this tutorial:
1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously.
2. Release Power when the phone vibrates, but continue to hold down Camera and Volume Down.
3. Release Camera and Volume Down when the Format prompt is displayed on screen.
4. Press the Windows button.
5. Press the Windows button again to confirm the hard reset.
Warning: hard reset will erase all your personal data like Emails, Contacts, and Text Messages, from your phone.
2013-03-22, 2759👍, 0💬
A collection of 24 tutorials on removing Windows startup programs to gain performance and reduce sec...
How to remove realsched.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
windows.fyicenter.com offers a large collection of tutorials and frequently asked questions on Windo...
What are default background services on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Wind...
Why I am getting this "Microsoft Silverlight Update" pop up window? If you have Silverlight 2.0 inst...