Hard Reset Windows Phone When Lost Password
How can I reset my Windows Phone when I lost the password?
If you lost the password for your Windows Phone, you can perform a hard reset to format your phone as shown in this tutorial:
1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously.
2. Release Power when the phone vibrates, but continue to hold down Camera and Volume Down.
3. Release Camera and Volume Down when the Format prompt is displayed on screen.
4. Press the Windows button.
5. Press the Windows button again to confirm the hard reset.
Warning: hard reset will erase all your personal data like Emails, Contacts, and Text Messages, from your phone.
2013-03-22, 2920👍, 0💬
What is Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE)...
How to add a password to stop other people editing my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
What is yinsthelper.dll - DLL File - Yahoo YInstHelper Module? yinsthelper.dll is the Yahoo YInstHel...
I have a problem saving the changes made to the httpd.conf file for Apache and the php.ini file for ...
How to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2? If you want to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2, you should follow ...