Setting Up POP3 Email on Windows Phone
How can I configure my Windows Phone to access a POP3 email account? My QQ email support POP3 service.
You can configure your Windows Phone to access your QQ email account using these steps:
1. Review your QQ email account help document and get the POP3 server information:
POP3 server name: pop.qq.com (port 110) SMTP server name: smtp.qq.com (port 25)
2. Go to "Settings > email+account".
3. Tap on "add an account", and select "advanced setup". You see more instructions on how to finish up the advanced setup:
Advanced Setup Choose the kind of account you want to set up. If you are not sure, check with your service provider. Exchange ActiveAync Includes Exchange and other accounts that use ActiveSync Internet email POP and IMAP accounts that let you view your email in a web browser
4. Tap on "Internet email", and enter the following settings:
Incoming email server: pop.qq.com Account type: POP3 User name: 123456789 Outgoing (SMTP) email server: smtp.qq.com [x] Outgoing server requires authentication [x] Use the same user name and password for for sending email
5. Tap "Sign in".
6. Wait for Windows Phone to finish setting the email synchronization.
Now you can see QQ email in the application list and ready to use.
2013-03-26, 6443👍, 0💬
What is "User Profile Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "User Profile Service" servi...
I don't really want the American holidays to show up in the calendar app. Is there a way to disable ...
Can I disable Windows service "Intel NCS NetService" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Intel ...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Location Awareness (NLA)" to speedup my computer? Microsoft a...
What is the startup program "Delayed launcher - IAStorIconLaunch.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can ...