Setting Up POP3 Email on Windows Phone
How can I configure my Windows Phone to access a POP3 email account? My QQ email support POP3 service.
You can configure your Windows Phone to access your QQ email account using these steps:
1. Review your QQ email account help document and get the POP3 server information:
POP3 server name: pop.qq.com (port 110) SMTP server name: smtp.qq.com (port 25)
2. Go to "Settings > email+account".
3. Tap on "add an account", and select "advanced setup". You see more instructions on how to finish up the advanced setup:
Advanced Setup Choose the kind of account you want to set up. If you are not sure, check with your service provider. Exchange ActiveAync Includes Exchange and other accounts that use ActiveSync Internet email POP and IMAP accounts that let you view your email in a web browser
4. Tap on "Internet email", and enter the following settings:
Incoming email server: pop.qq.com Account type: POP3 User name: 123456789 Outgoing (SMTP) email server: smtp.qq.com [x] Outgoing server requires authentication [x] Use the same user name and password for for sending email
5. Tap "Sign in".
6. Wait for Windows Phone to finish setting the email synchronization.
Now you can see QQ email in the application list and ready to use.
2013-03-26, 6137👍, 0💬
Setting Passwords in ZIP Files 1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" d...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleXEClrAgent" to speedup my computer? Third party application ser...
How to install FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla FireFox 2 add-on that provides FTP client functions on ...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my presentation with some macros or ...