Downloading Picture from Web to Windows Phone
How can I download pictures from the Web to my Windows Phone?
You can download pictures from any Web site to your Windows Phone using these steps:
1. Tap on "Internet Explorer" and enter google.com.
2. Select "Image" and enter "moving clouds" to search for pictures. You will see list of thumbnail pictures showing up.
3. Tap on the thumbnail of the picture you want to download. You will see the full size of the picture showing up.
4. Tap on the picture and hold down for 2 seconds. The "save picture/share picture" option list showing up.
5. Select "save picture". Internet Explorer automatically saves the selected picture to the "saved picture" album on your Windows Phone.
2013-03-27, 2463👍, 0💬
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..
Can I remove startup application "DLG.exe - Modem Digital Line Detection" to speedup my computer and...
What is "Protexis Licensing V2" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Protexis Licensing V2" ser...
I have a problem saving the changes made to the httpd.conf file for Apache and the php.ini file for ...
UpdateUI.exe at startup ,how to remove it Actually, you should keep UpdaterUI.exe as a startup, beca...