Can't write to dvd external drive
HP Spectre x360 laptop
Pioneer DVR-XD09 optical burner
I am trying to burn data with a DVD external drive and disks that worked with Windows 7. Now it keeps asking for a writable disk. Tried burning from File Explorer and Nero software that came with the drive. It reads disks fine. Device Manager says the drivers are up to date.
Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.
1. Do you have internal DVD drive?
2. How many burner software have you installed?
3. Did you try connecting the DVD drive to another USB port and check?
I suggest you check if CD recording is enabled on the CD/DVD drive and check if the issue is resolved. To do so follow the steps below.
1. Right click on DVD/CD-R/W drive.
2. Select Properties and then select Recording tab.
3. Make sure 'Enable CD recording on this drive' is checked.
4. Change write speed from 'fastest' to 4X (or as fast as you want).
5. Click Ok.
2016-04-12, 701👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Application Layer Gateway Service" to speedup my computer? Windows se...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
What is "Office Software Protection Platform" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Office Softw...
How to burn or record MP3 music files as audio tacks to audio CD (Compact Disk Digital Audio or CD-D...
Can I remove startup application "igfxtray.exe - Intel Graphics Accelerator Helper" to speedup my co...