Windows 10 store won't open
All of a sudden my sore application won't open. When i attempt to open it it shows the loading screen for a split second then closes. I did some reasearch and most posts recomended this "C:>users>user_name>AppData>Local>Packages>Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe>Local cache". This made no diference just like restarting my pc. Any ideas?
This may occur to some corruption the Windows Store. Try the following methods and check if it helps.
Method 1: You need to re-register the Store app.
1. Press the Win + X keys together, or right-click on the Start button. And select “Command Prompt (Admin)” from the pop-up menu.
2. Within the Command Prompt Window, input the command and press Enter to run it:
powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
3. Once the task is performed, type Exit and hit Enter.
1. Press Windows key + R, type services.msc.
2. Locate the ‘Windows store’ service service is running.
3. If not, right click on the service and select ‘Start’ to start the service manually.
4. Also, right click on each service, select properties and set the startup type to ‘Automatic’.
2016-04-21, 1058👍, 0💬
How much memory can I free up by disabling unnecessary Windows services? If you are buying a new com...
What is wrong if you get an execution error: "The procedure entry point _zval_dtor could not be loca...
What is yt.dll - DLL File - Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser? yt.dll is installed as part of the Yahoo! ...
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...
A collection of 24 tutorials on removing Windows startup programs to gain performance and reduce sec...