Windows 10 store won't open
All of a sudden my sore application won't open. When i attempt to open it it shows the loading screen for a split second then closes. I did some reasearch and most posts recomended this "C:>users>user_name>AppData>Local>Packages>Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe>Local cache". This made no diference just like restarting my pc. Any ideas?
This may occur to some corruption the Windows Store. Try the following methods and check if it helps.
Method 1: You need to re-register the Store app.
1. Press the Win + X keys together, or right-click on the Start button. And select “Command Prompt (Admin)” from the pop-up menu.
2. Within the Command Prompt Window, input the command and press Enter to run it:
powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
3. Once the task is performed, type Exit and hit Enter.
1. Press Windows key + R, type services.msc.
2. Locate the ‘Windows store’ service service is running.
3. If not, right click on the service and select ‘Start’ to start the service manually.
4. Also, right click on each service, select properties and set the startup type to ‘Automatic’.
2016-04-21, 906👍, 0💬
If you are using a wireless router to connecting to the Internet through a DSL modem, how many IP ad...
Can I remove startup application "SynTPEnh.exe - Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements" to speedup my comp...
How to change starting home page setting in Mozilla FireFox? Starting home page is a very important ...
What is shdocvw.dll DLL file - Shell Doc Object and Control Library? DLL shdocvw.dll is the Microsof...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleServiceXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application serv...