Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE) 7
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7?
Starting home page is a very important setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7. It determines the first Website you will see each time you start Internet Explorer (IE). There many ways this starting home page setting will be changed:
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Web-based applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Internet Explorer Tutorials
2007-02-08, 14008👍, 0💬
Whenever I try to open the mail app I get a white screen with a grey banner that says Mail Can't Ope...
How to write a batch file? I want to print "Hello world!" message on the screen. You can follow this...
How do I get the latest version of Windows Defender? If you installed Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) pri...
What is "CNG Key Isolation" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "CNG Key Isolation" service rel...
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as CGI on Windows systems? If you have followed our...