Adware Spyware (7)
DOS Commands (1)
Internet Explorer (217)
Media Center (12)
Media Player (11)
Mozilla Firefox (18)
Windows 10 (166)
Windows 7 (636)
Windows 8 (1091)
Windows Phone (33)
Windows Server 2008 (165)
Windows Server 2012 (84)
Windows Server 2016 (23)
Windows Vista (52)
Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE) 7
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7?
Starting home page is a very important setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7. It determines the first Website you will see each time you start Internet Explorer (IE). There many ways this starting home page setting will be changed:
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Web-based applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below:
â‡’ Internet Explorer (IE) 7 Cookie File Location
â‡ Requirements for Internet Explorer (IE) 7
â‡‘â‡‘ Internet Explorer Tutorials
2007-02-08, 13713👍, 0💬
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
What is the startup program "IDT PC Audio - sttray64.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remove it ...
Can I remove startup application "YahooMessenger.exe - Yahoo Instant Messenger" to speedup my comput...
Where to find tutorials as Introduction to Internet Explorer (IE). Here is a list of tutorials to an...
Have a windows 8 computer and need to download the Visual C++ Redistributable for visual studio 2012...