Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE) 7
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7?
Starting home page is a very important setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7. It determines the first Website you will see each time you start Internet Explorer (IE). There many ways this starting home page setting will be changed:
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Web-based applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below:
2007-02-08, 12000👍, 0💬
How to remove ssdiag.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
How to use sc.exe command to start and stop an existing service? If you want to start or stop a serv...
How do I remove the list of files that I have recently played from the File menu in the Player? In o...
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...