Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE) 7
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7?
Starting home page is a very important setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7. It determines the first Website you will see each time you start Internet Explorer (IE). There many ways this starting home page setting will be changed:
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Web-based applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below:
2007-02-08, 12277👍, 0💬
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..
Can I remove startup application "msmsgs.exe - Microsoft Messenger" to speedup my computer and reduc...
Can I remove startup application "ifrmewrk.exe - Intel Wireless Framework" to speedup my computer an...
How do I move my library to a new computer? You must perform multiple steps before and after moving ...