Removing Internet Explorer (IE) 7 Temporary Files
How to remove Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser temporary files?
If you are concerned about your privacy exposure presented by the IE browser temporary files, you should follow this tutorial to remove IE browser temporary files.
1. Run IE browser. Click menu Tools and select Internet Options. The Internet Options dialog box shows up.
2. Click General tab. Then click the "Delete Files..." button. The Delete Files dialog box shows up.
3. Check the "Delete all offline content" checkbox, and click OK button.
4. Click the "Settings..." button. The Settings dialog box shows up.
5. Click "View Files...". You should see an empty folder, indicating all temporary files have been removed.
â‡‘â‡‘ Internet Explorer Tutorials
2007-02-08, 7389👍, 0💬
How to unblock a publisher? 1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click the Tools button, and then click Int...
Where does Mozilla FireFox 2 store cookie files on my computer? Some cookies are stored to your comp...
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
What is PHP? PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for W...
What is "Lenovo Microphone Mute" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Lenovo Microphone Mute" s...