Removing Internet Explorer (IE) 7 Temporary Files
How to remove Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser temporary files?
If you are concerned about your privacy exposure presented by the IE browser temporary files, you should follow this tutorial to remove IE browser temporary files.
1. Run IE browser. Click menu Tools and select Internet Options. The Internet Options dialog box shows up.
2. Click General tab. Then click the "Delete Files..." button. The Delete Files dialog box shows up.
3. Check the "Delete all offline content" checkbox, and click OK button.
4. Click the "Settings..." button. The Settings dialog box shows up.
5. Click "View Files...". You should see an empty folder, indicating all temporary files have been removed.
â‡‘â‡‘ Internet Explorer Tutorials
2007-02-08, 7684👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "OracleXEClrAgent" to speedup my computer? Third party application ser...
How to review Internet Explorer (IE) add-on or Browser Helper Object (BHO) tools on Windows XP with ...
How to install FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla FireFox 2 add-on that provides FTP client functions on ...
What is "Software Protection" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Software Protection" service...
How to remove msjava.dll - Java Console Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) browsers? m...