Removing Internet Explorer (IE) 7 Temporary Files
How to remove Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser temporary files?
If you are concerned about your privacy exposure presented by the IE browser temporary files, you should follow this tutorial to remove IE browser temporary files.
1. Run IE browser. Click menu Tools and select Internet Options. The Internet Options dialog box shows up.
2. Click General tab. Then click the "Delete Files..." button. The Delete Files dialog box shows up.
3. Check the "Delete all offline content" checkbox, and click OK button.
4. Click the "Settings..." button. The Settings dialog box shows up.
5. Click "View Files...". You should see an empty folder, indicating all temporary files have been removed.
â‡‘â‡‘ Internet Explorer Tutorials
2007-02-08, 7840👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Batch File? I want to learn everything about Windows Batch ...
What is "Remote Access Auto Connection Manager" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Remote Acc...
Setting Passwords in ZIP Files 1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" d...
What is "IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "IKE and Auth...
Can I remove startup application "UpdaterUI.exe - Networks Associates Common User Interface" to spee...